[H] One Final Run (Every WOTLK Raid)

85 Orc Shaman
/wave

'ello fellow ED'rs.

With the release of Cataclysm looming just over the horizon, I'm curious to see if there are any players intested in one final run of .. wait for it ..

Every single raid run consecutively.

That will pretty much constitute 10+ hours of continual boss slaying, beginning from Naxxramas straight through to the Lich +.

I'd like to think it's possible. I'd also like to think that my legs will function after it's all said and done, but who really knows. Raid list is as follows, not necessarily in the proposed order, but something along those lines:

The Obsidian Sanctum (3D)
The Eye of Eternity
Naxxramas (Undying)
Onyxia's Lair
Vault of Archavon (Full clear)
Ulduar
Trial of the Crusader (and/or TOGC)
Icecrown Citadel (Heroics where applicable.)
The Ruby Sanctum

We will try for achievements where the consensus is go for it, but this is more for a fast paced clear of all content than getting particular HM's.

My only real requirement is someone who is super wicked awesome with Ulduar. My old guild fell apart once we'd hit Mimron while it was relevant, so I'm in the dark beyond anything passed him. (I admit it :(.))

Aside from that, people who are at least Lich (10) viable and know most of the aforementioned content, please. Chances are I will have a few of the slots filled, but anyone interested in tossing away their friday evening for the sake of farewell post here.

Planning to begin forming the raid @ 5:30 p.m. ST.

If everything follows through, I will be recording footage from this 'event' and cutting it w/ Vegas, etc. etc. So yay for being e-mortalized (and not with epic blue + white text transitions !)

EDIT: Follow(s)
Edited by Vruugar on 12/3/2010 4:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you are talking about doing that today, it's too early. I'll still be at work. If you are talking about doing this tomorrow, sure. I can't remember what spec I logged out it, but I raid as resto.
Edited by Aitana on 12/3/2010 6:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Undying is no longer obtainable (removed with The Shattering)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]