Any old-schoolers still around?

85 Troll Priest
Erisi? Where are you hiding?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey! I am an old schooler. I play this Character now but I am the one and only Pixxel. Just came back to Alleria.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hi kids,

Uncle Kurtz is finally established in his iPhone development, so I thought now would be the perfect time to come back and see dear Alleria. It has been a long time!

I know many have left Alleria for other servers, so I thought I'd see who from way back is still here?

It'll take me a while to get back up to speed, but I look forward to seeing you (and killing some of you) soon! ;-)

And as always, fight at the flag, %*@@@es!

<3 Kurtz

I <3 You.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Holy Hell......i havent seen some of you guys on here in what seems forever.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Some of us are still around :)

-Adigor
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
My first two characters were on Alleria, just after release. However, I spent most of my time on Mal'Ganis, and, more recently, Stormreaver. I finally created a new character on Alleria a few days ago, though. The maturity level relative to either of the PvP servers I've been on is very refreshing.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Why did it have to be that rogue coming back?

Hi kids!
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
Mr. Squi is still here; just returned from since before Naxx was introduced. Only problem is now I don't remember who I actually knew and who I pvp'd with/against and/or just saw around all the time so now I'm getting everyone all confused.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Whoa, that's a familiar name.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
01/02/2011 9:21 PMPosted by Conventional
Some of us are still around :)

-Adigor

Whoa there's a familiar name.
Reply Quote
<--- Old School. Welcome back Uncle Kurtz. We Pvp'd, made High Warlord together. I went Alliance. My Shaman, Grand Marshal Alanu is an alt now. Lets Pvp !
Reply Quote
Now that everybody's avatar has been updated (I look like Batman!) we can now more fully tell just how long you've been away Kurtz, with your iconic T5/S3 Punisher helm. You have make sure you wear that every time you log out, haha.

Far be it from me to give advice to a Grand Marshal rogue, but wowinsider.com has a class column, "Encrypted Text"; it's many articles should help you catch up on the, what, 2 years of changes?

I'm going to call you Batman now =D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Oh Kurtz. How I miss hunting you :) Glad to hear you are well
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Oh, and if you're going to be in Rated BG's, see you there!!
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
Well, my return has been slower than I expected (note my awesome new level of....80). But soon I'll find the new zones and hopefully get up to speed. I look forward to getting back into trouble. I've missed being sneaky! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would be glad to kill you now since your 80 if youd like....cause I know i cant when you get 85.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
Hey Kurtz (and others), glad to see you guys are still around.

I log on to Alleria about once every other month, read trade chat for 2 minutes, then log off. :(

I still keep tabs on Alleria's guild progression from time to time and am pretty happy to see a Horde guild staying competitive, good job Silv and everyone else in Empathy.

- Wonderdung
Edited by Thunderstung on 2/17/2011 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
19 Tauren Hunter
Where is Beefstew?!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Holy @#$@ a post from Dreym
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]