Expansion Awesome

85 Goblin Rogue
I've been digging around for a little while and I'm clearly doing it wrong. I know the servers are all coming up at the same time. I know that this "same time" will be at midnight, *somewhere*, monday night/tuesday morning.

Can someone please point me to where I can find out the exact time they are going active?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
On the east coast, you can buy the xpac at Midnight. You can also install it.

However, Xpac content will not go live until 3AM EST, 2AM CST, 1AM MST, and 12AM PST. This is so that Midnight sales on the west coast don't force west coast players to be 3 hours behind.

We're talking Tuesday Morning btw. 12/07/2010 3AM EST.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage

However, Xpac content will not go live until 3AM EST, 2AM CST, 1AM MST, and 12AM PST.

I can't believe you left out our poor Hawaiians and Alaskans - how rude.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
google.com

I kinda figured 'digging around' meant google, very clearly.

However, Xpac content will not go live until 3AM EST, 2AM CST, 1AM MST, and 12AM PST. This is so that Midnight sales on the west coast don't force west coast players to be 3 hours behind.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: just saw it here, too: http://kotaku.com/5703989/everything-you-need-to-know-about-world-of-warcraft-cataclsym

guess i shouldn't wait till i'm at work to check.
Edited by Tarneth on 12/3/2010 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Will there still be maintanence on tues?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Will there still be maintanence on tues?

Likely not. If I remember right, Wotlk didn't.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Yeah, no scheduled maintenance. IIRC they'll a do a restart at 3AM and everything will be on.
Edited by Shemhazai on 12/3/2010 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Expansion goes live at 12 AM PT.... Scheduled Maintenance from 3 AM PT - 11 AM PT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]