Fastest way to get honor points?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you enjoy what you are doing, it will seem to take no time at all. If you are looking at it as a grind, well then it will be.

As a wiser person than me already said:

12/03/2010 11:53 AMPosted by Me
Whats the fastest way to get honor points?

Random battlegrounds.

I don't know what sort of secret you're looking for, but none exists.

Thanks, Me.

/highfive self.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you enjoy what you are doing, it will seem to take no time at all. If you are looking at it as a grind, well then it will be.

This. And you really shouldn't be looking at it as a grind, because if it is a grind then that means you don't like PvP and you are just trying to gear up. But this gear sucks for PvE so just do heroics instead...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This. And you really shouldn't be looking at it as a grind, because if it is a grind then that means you don't like PvP and you are just trying to gear up. But this gear sucks for PvE so just do heroics instead...

Exactly. I PvP because I love to PvP. Honor is a side effect of that.

Good luck OP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You get much more honor when you queue for a RANDOM battleground than if you pick from the list.

But who cares about honor? Grind conquest points. You can earn them stupid fast if you find a stranger and do 2v2 random arenas... you get 180 points for a fight that can be as short as two minutes (assuming you win). You can hit cap in 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Shaman
the fastest way is to hack into wow server and make your HP, JP, CP and VP to 999999...... XD
Edited by Mcpooper on 12/5/2011 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
1) Queue for TB every chance you get. If the defending faction looses a lot on defense, just queue for offense.

2) Run random BG's or the Call to Arms (if you have a preference).

2a) Run BG's with friends! Especially if you have a healer friend. Even if your team does poorly, you're playing with friends and don't mind the loss so much.

3) Farm heroics if you are a tank or have a tank friend and convert JP to HP. Waiting in queue as DPS will probably get you less honor than if you run random bgs.

4) If you're serious and just want to grind honor, get a 5-man premade going. 5 geared people on vent can seriously turn the tide in almost all the bgs.

It really, really helps if you like to PVP and view the gear as a bonus instead of the other way around.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Do the Grizzly Hills PVP quests. It's 200 honor for a few minutes of work. Then run random BGs or Call to Arms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've found that even making a 5 man grp can have a big impact if you are using vent or skype. (Control a node, backcap in av)

It's also a lot easier than trying to organize a 10 man premade.

Maybe you win every time but you will do better than a random pug.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
im stil trying to get honor it took me a entire day just to get my helmet.
Reply Quote
I'm trying to heirlooms how can i get the quickest honor points to get justice points
Reply Quote
Heroics are good but if you get a horrible group it can take a long time to complete the dungeon. Random bg on ALLIANCE side cause horde sucks. For the haters I have an 85 DK on horde so I can put in my two cents. Horde sucks at bg's!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Fastest way to get PvP gear? Dungeons. Justice Points/Valor points converted are far easier to get pvp gear than running random bgs, rated bgs, etc. Just run dungeons..that way you gear up your toon for PvE and can still get PvP gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Here's what I do:

1. Get a buddy or 2. Or you can do a pre made. Whichever.
Either way. You will not he alone an have some you can stick with and fight and talk with.
2. Do random BG's. But along with that say you get AB or another base gathering BG. Playing
Defense will give you that passive buff that will give you 50% honor while defending along
With that you have the 10% passive from the guild level.
If you defend well then you will get that win that will give you the bonus for the win.
Reply Quote
AV Weekend

Win or lose, you get crazy fast honor since both sides just zerg, kill captains, burn a few towers, and the game usually ends quickly. You will almost never have games where you get nothing, and you might get the occasional turtle game. But on average if you PUG randoms, this will be the fastest honor possible.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
PREMADES.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
Good job.

First post was in 2010, then necro'd one year later in 2011, and again now.

A necro necro'd post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
win battlegrounds. :p

...or tank instances and convert i guess.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]