Basic pvp reaction vs Warriors

85 Blood Elf Warrior
1.What do you do when i disarmed you after i charge?
2.What would you do if i have spell reflect before disarming you?
Edited by Zaknafeind on 12/3/2010 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I usually counter the charge with a repentence (works 90% of the time, unless they zerk before charging) to give me time to recover. I usually just judge through the SR and wait it out before a hard stun to bait trinket, then wait out until I can land it again. Seal of heal, WoG, and freedom. Happens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. Spacebar, laugh at your gear.
2. Spacebar, laugh at your gear.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
as a warrior 1v1 it really doesn't matter what you do, any competant paladin with roughly the same gear as you will simply put up seal of insight, use holy power for word of glory, and wear you down.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

For you i can just wait out the disarm, any warrior that uses disarm at the beginning of the battle will die.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

1. lol at your soon to be garbage shadowmourne
2. lol at your POI pvp talent.
Edited by Trinthakiz on 12/3/2010 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

For you i can just wait out the disarm, any warrior that uses disarm at the beginning of the battle will die.

The sad part is that, you can't use CS to gain a HP without a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. laugh because you are a blood elf warrior
2. same as 1

1. /lol at your corpse in cata BG
2. same as 1
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
1. Judge you then probably heal myself till the disarm is done. If I felt like it was important, I'd HoJ you.
2. Well, I'd Judge you first then HoJ if necessary.

You probably don't have enough burst to kill a Paladin within a disarm window, though I've seen it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
When I read questions and replys its for insight on how to play the game better and for alternitive views not to sort threw the sarcasim of egotistical people looking down thier noses at others gear or choice of race. If you cant answer the question or find it unworthy of your greatness then stfu or go to another thread where your lack of matuaty and respect will be just as unapreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Like wise Royan. +1
For marwynn

1. Judge you then probably heal myself till the disarm is done. If I felt like it was important, I'd HoJ you.
I would shield bash you when you try to heal during that 10 second and silence you for 6 seconds, now you're disarmed and silenced. now i switch to blah blah blah and blah blah blah

2. Well, I'd Judge you first then HoJ if necessary.
your judgement will be reflected and i would trinket out of that HOJ and fear you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Depends on the paladin spec I guess. My prot spec almost never has issues with single warriors.

Titanium plating on my shield cuts disarms in half, and I have multiple tanking cooldowns along with a stun, word of glory heals, and can deal damage via spells.

If you could kite, then there would be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
1. Holy Shock, Aura Mastery, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Hammer of Wrath
2. Holy Shock, Word of Glory, Aura Mastery, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Hammer of Wrath
Edited by Rinthel on 12/4/2010 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1. Patiently wait for you to start doing some sort of meaningful damage.
2. Patiently wait for you to start doing some sort of meaningful damage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
spell reflect, shield wall,colossus smash, pummel,take down, arcane torrent, shield bash, intimidating shout, intercept, why i bother with a holy pally lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
3 second silenced heroic throw if talented.
Edited by Trinthakiz on 12/4/2010 4:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/04/2010 2:57 AMPosted by Zaknafeind

your judgement will be reflected and i would trinket out of that HOJ and fear you.

Judgment cannot be reflected
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]