Who has the longest Stunlock now?

1 Gnome Rogue
I know rogues used to be 10 seconds and are now at 7 with Cheapshot>Kidney shot so I was wondering if that is still king or if another class is able to outdo it.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
ferals can do it for 11 seconds, but maim and pounce will probably be put on the same dr soon, so it will probably go down to 7.5.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Nobody will be going prot though so I think warriors stunlock is only 8 seconds with 2 seconds of throwdown being untrinketable. That makes warriors the premier stunlockers now.

charge-throwdown-intercept?
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
Intercept > concussive > shockwave = 3 + 5 + 2(dr)

Intercept > Concussive (get 8 yards for charge) > charge > shockwave > 3 second shield silence > 3 second Heroic Throw silence (DR?).

That would shut up a healer.

so would pounce (4) > maim (5) > bash (2) > cyclone (10) > skull bash (5 sec lockout) > shadowmeld > restealth > repeat

feral control <3
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Wait a minute ferals have an 11 second stunlock? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ferals can do it for 11 seconds, but maim and pounce will probably be put on the same dr soon, so it will probably go down to 7.5.

Wait, what?

how do you get 11?

Pounce = 4 seconds
Maim = 5 seconds

last time I checked 4 + 5 = 9

not to mention, feral doesn't even use those in succession. We don't have the combo point generation that rogues do, and a lot of our damage is in our finishers, namely rip.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Wait a minute ferals have an 11 second stunlock? LOL

I'm pretty sure it's 9 seconds.
Edited by Fearlocked on 12/3/2010 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
i was counting lolbash. yes it's not practical to use, but op did ask for longest stunlock.

at 85 we probably won't be able to maim as pounce finishes but i can sure as hell do it now, and it is fun. and again, possible, not practical. i usually rip too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol, bash. You really thing we're gonna spend 1.5 seconds to switch to bear, to get a 2 second stun, just so we can spend another 1.5 seconds to switch back to cat so we can continue to do damage?

May as well include blind and gouge in the rogue stun lock. Wasn't there some post that stated rogues could keep someone locked down for 40+ seconds?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Maybe we should actually consider things like silences in this equation too, stunlock + silence on a caster = you are going to want to quit the game.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
Lol, bash. You really thing we're gonna spend 1.5 seconds to switch to bear, to get a 2 second stun, just so we can spend another 1.5 seconds to switch back to cat so we can continue to do damage?

no, i think if you were in the position where you needed that much control over someone you'd hop to caster and cyclone. and you can switch during the maim stun.

like i said, if op had asked for "who can use a stunlock the most effectively" i'd go with warrior or rogue. but she didn't.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
I think the OP was thinking by stunlock was "Can be damaged during this" That is why he said "Stunned" not cc'ed.

Well I play a mage and ran RMP so my rogue would CS-KS someone while I super nuked so CC is moreso what I'm looking at.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Balance druid can beat garrote,CS, KS blind into a sap then gouge for luls?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]