Horde Expedition - Move to Inactive, please

86 Blood Elf Paladin
This has been an issue for a long time and with the upcoming expansion it is about time that we can move the Horde Expedition to inactive in our reputation tab. You can move all the sub-reputation factions, but not the Horde Expedition itself even if it is 999/1000. This is the only reputation that can't be moved. All Classic and Outlands reputation can be moved.

I want to be able to see my Cataclysm and Guild reputation without having to scroll and getting rid of the Horde Expedition will free up 2 vertical slots (Wrath and Horde Expedition below it).

I know this can't be an issue with sub-level nesting because all the other nested reputations correctly show up and can be pushed to inactive, so it is only the Horde Expedition that for some reason doesn't support being moved to inactive.

BTW, why do we still have 999/1000 when the only thing that seems to matter is reaching exalted and not Afterthought-Exalted or whatever 999/1000 should be called?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I agree. It's a loose end I can't tie up and it annoys the hell outta me!
Edited by Oldcodger on 12/16/2010 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I just have the WotLK tab closed, since I'm exalted with all of the expansion's factions anyway. But yeah, it's annoying.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I would post this to the appropriate request forum if someone knows where that is?! The last time a blue suggested posting they sent me to a non-existant forum from the old site.

My other pet peeve is not being able to turn off the wow launcher sound which doesn't have an option to turn it off nor does it follow the wow audio settings for on/off or volume level. If you're wearing headphones when launching WoW then ouchies.
Reply Quote
59 Night Elf Death Knight
I agree with this. With Cata coming, I don't really want to have a Wrath reputation stuck without me being able to move it down. Please give us the ability to move this faction to inactive.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
/Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Same with Alliance Expedition.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I hit the 'reply' button instead of the 'quote' button and now this irrelevant post is stuck here, permanently reminding me to be more damn careful what I touch... Dammit! Why can't we delete our own bad posts?!
Edited by Oldcodger on 12/16/2010 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/04/2010 9:45 AMPosted by Dlish
My other pet peeve is not being able to turn off the wow launcher sound which doesn't have an option to turn it off nor does it follow the wow audio settings for on/off or volume level. If you're wearing headphones when launching WoW then ouchies.

I just mute the sound when I log in. Works a treat =)

Edit: I used to mute it. Then I realised that it appears in the volume mixer where you can adjust the volume to whatever level you like or even mute it there. Even better.
Edited by Oldcodger on 2/1/2011 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Gotta say, this has been annoying the hell outta me also. Let me move Horde Expedition to inactive, please!
Reply Quote
posted this over in the UI forum... hopefully a blue will read it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1658715723
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
this needs to be fixed
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Can this please be fixed? It can be such an annoyance when trying to track multiple reputations at a time, honestly.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Just adding in that I would like this to be fixed as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
yes, please fix this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumping because this is still an issue.
Edited by Lorianth on 12/12/2011 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
i read this thread, and began to wonder what in buddhas name these people were all talking about. i got to the "yeah catas coming!" post when i noticed: some jerk necroed this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
All of my reputations are done. Including this one.

Please give me a clean slate for MoP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]