<ANGER> - 7/7 - Looking For Good Players

85 Human Priest
01/14/2011 9:09 AMPosted by Rokareot

PWB is the #*!!.

When you dont blow it prematurely, sure ;)
85 Worgen Death Knight
You should still drop it anyway Rok. :P
1 Undead Warlock
moo

vno, rank or go home
Edited by Snookers on 1/15/2011 10:46 PM PST
85 Worgen Druid
01/15/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Snookers
moo

bark? anyway, bump for Nefarian kill... 12/12
01/15/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Snookers
moo

vno, rank or go home

Stop making yourself look bad Nightreign.
85 Human Mage
what was the point of posting on an alt? -_-
85 Night Elf Rogue
remember that one time dilly posted screenshots of nightreign saying they were gonna get nef server first then a few hours later they didnt....but srsly thanks for not being tards and posting a thread like OMGSERVERFIRSTNEF so I don't have to alt troll and point out that 10090 other people have done it before you
85 Human Priest
01/15/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Laplace
remember that one time dilly posted screenshots of nightreign saying they were gonna get nef server first then a few hours later they didnt....but srsly thanks for not being tards and posting a thread like OMGSERVERFIRSTNEF so I don't have to alt troll and point out that 10090 other people have done it before you

not lying, id have your babies
85 Night Elf Rogue
lemme get some picsssss
25 man is close as well. Good fun though... fun fight for sure.

Don't forget that 95% of that guild was in ours first lol. So they should be close for sure.

I hope they do get it so there is more raiding guilds doing freaking somthing here, in hopes of bringing more raiding type players to the server.

That's the only way it will happen.
85 Human Priest
there are other guilds doing something on this server
90 Pandaren Shaman
This thread has too many fishbowls, and this server has me.. It's like server first Keekoshokee oh wait that was back on Durotan..... Server second Keekoshokee
01/16/2011 10:50 AMPosted by Aullios
there are other guilds doing something on this server

I said MORE!!!!

The more that do brings more raiders to the pool! I mean it would be nice to have a larger pool to work with.

I was kind of suprised to see only 411 guilds killing Nef though as of today. Thats not alot or as many as I thought it would be.
85 Worgen Hunter
Hello Everyone.
pizza timer is on
HI GOBO
85 Night Elf Rogue
careful or gobo will post pictures of you on hotornot
I wish I was there for him to do so!
87 Human Warlock
We got a shout out! Yeah!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]