[H] Galice recruiting for 10 Man Cata

Looking for some reliable people that like to not dedicate many days a week to raiding, but get !%%# done in the time they do raid in the most efficient manner. Preferably want people I've heard of before.. Will consider anybody but preferably a TANK and pro DPS. get in touch with Galice, Galiks, Monkk, or Babyishboo. Looking at Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday (Two of the three), starting in the evening and ending late.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
:O
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
welcome back Internet Tough Guy!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
We are looking for players capable of hm bosses without having to be spoonfed. We our looking to form a skillful, efficient, cohesive and friendly group that will clear content without grinding for long periods of time (i.e. 2 raid nights a week are planned, see above). Due to the nature of 10-mans and our goal of efficiency, you should be able to attend every raid.

You should be a very competitive player, intelligent, and know how to min/max your character (including self-supplied consumables) to be the best you can at your role.

Rated bg's also a possibility if you are good.
Edited by Monkk on 12/4/2010 12:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2010 12:17 PMPosted by Monkk
We are looking for players capable of hm bosses without having to be spoonfed. We our looking to form a skillful, efficient, cohesive and friendly group that will clear content without grinding for long periods of time (i.e. 2 raid nights a week are planned, see above). Due to the nature of 10-mans and our goal of efficiency, you should be able to attend every raid.

You should be a very competitive player, intelligent, and know how to min/max your character (including self-supplied consumables) to be the best you can at your role.

Rated bg's also a possibility if you are good.

Not so much friendly... it's actually probably the most hostile group of idiots you'll ever encounter.. and also near the most productive (but that's not surprising)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good to know we are going to have some competition in the 10m bracket this expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
im gonna be honest with you, im pretty hostile.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
12/04/2010 2:18 PMPosted by Babyishboo
im gonna be honest with you, im pretty hostile.

And that's okay
Reply Quote
AHAHAHAHAHA friendly. AHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
and by hostile they mean warm and fuzzy
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Can I come?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
jk.

AM I THE CUTEST @!@@ING DRUID EVER OR WHAT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
HMMMMMMMMM.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2010 2:16 PMPosted by Cure
Good to know we are going to have some competition in the 10m bracket this expansion.

You mean more comp then all the guilds who did better then you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
don't let them see you bleed

@cure: u horneh?
Edited by Plugandplay on 12/5/2010 6:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
@plug: si!!!!!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
81 Undead Warlock
12/05/2010 5:54 AMPosted by Slayeadin
12/04/2010 2:16 PMPosted by Cure

You mean more comp then all the guilds who did better then you?

I'll wait while you list all the guilds on Azgalor that did better in the 10m strict bracket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]