Realm first 85?

82 Gnome Warlock
I didn't imply, it's exactly what I said.

just askin... /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Organized Crime will happily take the award for server first hunter.

Grats to Amethe.

and all you others. go get some sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Just delivered the same terms to Deathwing that I gave the Lich King: mess with me, die slow and painful. I got a RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR, mostly in the subsonic range.

I wish I spoke dragon.

----------------------------------------
"You've been B-anked"
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
did Eolithic run the dungeons to get first? Seems to me if you ran all the dungeons the first time(with quests) then queue together as a 5 man for the other dungeons as you do questing this would be the reason everyone in the guild got all the server firsts. This solves the problem with having to finish quests with a lot of people, espeically in Vashir or Hyjal.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
BRC 80-83
Stonecore once.
Vortex once.
Quest in Uldum until around 80 quests in (late uldum is extremely slow).
Quest in Twilight.
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
Getting 85 in less than 24 hours is just a sign of how fast this expansion is going to lose it's luster. I do get a kick out of people who make a big fuss over the server first 85's. seriously?

I've played for 12 hours total since release on my main before i went to bed and i'm almost 84 I should get 85 today and i wasn't even trying....

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Server first druid woooooooooooo
Ohwait Choov beat me.
Achievement = Skill.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/08/2010 10:50 AMPosted by Totemtots

I've played for 12 hours total since release on my main before i went to bed and i'm almost 84 I should get 85 today and i wasn't even trying....

LOL, "I've been playing non-stop since release but I wasn't even trying."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12 hours sounds about right for 84, considering it takes 4+ to get 85 with questing, took me about 6.
Edited by Artaius on 12/8/2010 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Only choov, mars, and I were. So...
Reply Quote
83 Goblin Mage
Grats to all you server firsts. Tried to spam Vap, but i'm sure he was busy being hoisted above a crowd and adored by the masses.

still owe me that ride. and just cause you are big league, now, doesn't mean you get to cheese out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't believe I wasn't picked for realm first 85. I'm so close!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
For shame, Sumwun. You went goblin.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Everyone did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]