Gear Questions

90 Draenei Paladin
Okay, so as this is my first high level toon I have a question...

How do I know what gear to go for. I know their are websites all over the place out there, but how do I know who is right? What stats do I want to look for and in what order should I get stuff done? It seems like there is a lot in this question all together, so a URL to a site you trust would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.icy-veins.com/protection-paladin-wow-pve-tank-guide
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think what's worth mentioning is that Blacksmithing is a great profession because you gain access to more sockets. And it's a safe bet for whatever you want to do.

Engineering is nice as well... Even though the additional intellect cool down becomes available it does replace the +170 haste or whatever enchant.

I know there's a site called Askmrrobot.com that aids in equipment.

And for stat priority, just play around with optimizing in different stats and see what you like. Oh and... You need x amount of haste cause it effects Eternal Flame...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/20/2014 04:39 PMPosted by Itsdahmeryo
Even though the additional intellect cool down becomes available it does replace the +170 haste or whatever enchant.

On use Haste is not good really. Engineering is good because of the utility Tinkers provides, not the stats themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I think he was saying that the glove tinker takes the place of the glove enchant....in which case he's wrong. The glove tinkers are in addition to a glove enchant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/20/2014 10:43 PMPosted by Pancakê
I think he was saying that the glove tinker takes the place of the glove enchant....in which case he's wrong. The glove tinkers are in addition to a glove enchant.

I didn't know that!!! that's awesome for me. my friend told me that it replaces the haste. I'm happy lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]