Paladin Bubble USELESS

100 Tauren Druid
Why in the hell can you prevent a palli from using its bubble?!? Its the only significance this class has and you can prevent it. Its retarded, its bad enough we have no defensive cooldowns. This game gets more and more crappy
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I forget I even have it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/21/2014 12:44 PMPosted by Teutonik
This game gets more and more crappy

Oh, the delicious tears.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2014 01:12 PMPosted by Retnoodle
I forget I even have it.

:(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
03/21/2014 01:21 PMPosted by Bonzy
This game gets more and more crappy

Oh, the delicious tears.

Hush up LFR hero
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
03/21/2014 02:40 PMPosted by Teutonik
Hush up LFR hero

So toxic. D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why in the hell can you prevent a palli from using its bubble?!? Its the only significance this class has and you can prevent it. Its retarded, its bad enough we have no defensive cooldowns. This game gets more and more crappy

OP, If you are talking about pvp, there are only 3 things that can prevent bubble. Cyclone, the global cooldown, and being interrupted. You can use bubble otherwise any other time - even in hex+icelance+solarbeam combo that would normally kill any other healer.

Bubble is a major defensive and if you feel someone is going to mass dispel it upon use, you have 2 choices - LoS him (usually not likely if you are about to bubble in the first place) or 2 HoJ them and then pop it. If you are speced into HoJ like most R1 paladins, then you should be able to reach them - hopefully their trinket is down.

Another option if you are facing a warrior or another melee (not a dk) is rather than HoJ, you can bubble and cast blinding light, it can be cast faster than they can begin casting shattering throw and saves your stun. Blinding light tends to be useless in arena unless your partner sets it up so using it usually isn't a big deal.

Finally, ret does lack defensives, but holy paladins have tons. Realize though that for ret, their best defense is their offense and putting the enemy on the defensive.
Edited by Tríumphant on 3/21/2014 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/21/2014 02:40 PMPosted by Teutonik
Hush up LFR hero

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your tears. They are even more delicious now!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its retarded, its bad enough we have no defensive cooldowns.

Divine Protection

Hand of Protection

...........WAAAT?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's not just for a faster hearth?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
no defensive cooldowns

Forget about Divine Protection?

In before "I mean strong defensive cooldowns!" goalpost moving.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Bubble isn't the issue, the issue is that paladins don't have defensive options beyond Shield, and Protection, and HoP and two of those share the same cooldown.

Divine Shield provides (8 seconds?) of immunity to most things every 2.5 or 5 minutes.

It can be game changing, but usually if you hit DS, the fight is going poorly and you'll die as soon as it falls off.

For Ret, most of it's survivability is tied to healing, and those are terrible due to Battle Fatigue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a warrior / dks passive DoT can crit just as much as our primary self heals.

Ret is trash unless u are a very very good player. but it doesnt matter because your're never getting into legit Rbgs lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
03/22/2014 11:04 PMPosted by Phome
It's not just for a faster hearth?

This is my primary use for bubble haha.

Although from time to time I'll pop it in a raid when I'm too lazy to move out of bad stuff and not currently hitting the boss.

But ya, most of the time I forget it's there these days.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure if troll or just stupid.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
They just need to remove Shattering Throw and make it undispellable by Mass Dispel.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
03/21/2014 01:12 PMPosted by Retnoodle
I forget I even have it.

Basically this. It's marginally useful in pvp, but our heals are so pitiful and mana consuming, one wouldn't get anywhere near to full health inside of it's majorly nerfed duration, it'll probably just popped anyway AND it nerfs our already insanely meager damage.

03/27/2014 03:57 PMPosted by Zsigmond
They just need to remove Shattering Throw and make it undispellable by Mass Dispel.

This ^
Edited by Rabanastre on 3/28/2014 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]