Not at all happy with rogues

100 Troll Rogue
I really hope rated bgs wont be main source of pvp in cata, if so I don't see rogues doing too well, or is it just me that feels this way?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/04/2010 5:51 PMPosted by Redfang
I really hope rated bgs wont be main source of pvp in cata, if so I don't see rogues doing too well, or is it just me that feels this way?

BGs aren't as bad as 5v5 for rogues. Lots more room to maneuver, cap nodes, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
BGs will be okay probably.

Arenas? Do not want. Warriors and Locks with anti-stealth auras will not be very fun.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
12/04/2010 5:54 PMPosted by Sneegy
12/04/2010 5:51 PMPosted by Redfang

BGs aren't as bad as 5v5 for rogues. Lots more room to maneuver, cap nodes, etc.

Awe I was just refering to the fact that since we are such a cd reliant class we might have problems in bgs where the cd's arent reset after 1 fight, I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/04/2010 6:01 PMPosted by Violetta

Arenas? Do not want. Warriors and Locks with anti-stealth auras will not be very fun.
yeah, i am surprised more rogues havent been on about these already.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Bizzump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2010 6:12 PMPosted by Cihlardr
12/04/2010 6:01 PMPosted by Violetta

yeah, i am surprised more rogues havent been on about these already.

I have been saying for YEARS (6 of them, to be precise) that to pull a Rogue out of stealth you should have to hit them with DIRECT DAMAGE. Not just AoE spam, especially the non-damaging type.

Warrior: RAWR!
Rogue: Oh noez my morale!
Warrior: LOL I see u.

How does that make any sense?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]