Battle res bug

91 Night Elf Druid
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes (often, even) you can not use rebirth or a soulstone even though a battle res hasn't been used in the fight? It seems to be a bug since the "one-b-res-per-fight" mechanic was introduced; before that it worked fine.

To confirm, this happened to my group twice on the gunship battle last night, so I combed through my combat log and, sure-enough, no one had used any kind of battle-res in the fight, yet it was locked out when I had tried to use rebirth.

I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed this before I posted a bug report.
Edited by Bæw on 12/4/2010 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure a shaman's reincarnate is also on the shared lockout, although I read a blue post the other day that seemed to indicate that's not intended.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I had the problem running ToC this week, tried to brez someone and kept getting a weird error message even when no one else had been rezzed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think this happens if a soulstone is even used on a person, whether they've rezzed or not with it.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2010 5:50 PMPosted by Aknuar
I think this happens if a soulstone is even used on a person, whether they've rezzed or not with it.

This couldn't be the case as we had no warlocks in our raid.
Reply Quote
This was extremely noticeable during our Lich King epic weeks-long attempts. We had a tank that, I swear, wore paper armor, and died at least once each fight. The 10 minute cooldown would be up on my b-res, it'd be a whole new fight after a wipe (or even two or three wipes), and I still got "You can no longer resurrect during combat."

And nope, no shammy or warlock in the group, no other druids. Raid makeup was two pallys, two priests, two hunters, a mage, a warrior, a dk, and me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]