Best on server PvPer's!

85 Tauren Paladin
i never read velen garbage but someone told me check out this thread and many lulz were had. pretty sure no one takes wow pvp seriously at this point in time, its a complete joke x-x
this is my pure arena list regardless- all these players all solid

Warrior- Shurpy/Comohawk
Rogue- Skumpz. I think numbskullz is a pretty good player as well
Warlock- Rusti/Scryage/Lockdoc/Alpha is getting there
Hunter- Bulji
Dk- Borezz/Lilrayray/ LOKENI
Paladin- Me/Emogirl/ Musculars paladin
Shaman- Etone, Me throwing in gistwiki just because he's a boss.
Druid- Kronie Reaction
Mage- Theze, Eze
Priest- Jasz Lunne

I wish i had more alliance names to threw in there but the only +2200 people i know are locdoc's RLS

props to velen for starting to produce some decently ranked teams, more pool = more comps to play gogo!
Edited by Veq on 1/29/2011 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Too bad we lost half the arena teams velen had over 2k when These/Scyrage/Snorklebob and a few others xferred off. They're still in the bgroup but, not representing velen
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
01/27/2011 4:30 PMPosted by Alphanator
Considering that entire list of people only had a few i had ever heard of, and last i checked retal rankings i didnt see a majority of them

Would help if when you make a post disrespecting some of the best pvpers on the server that you actually post on your main so we can see how terrible you are. Seriously, trash talking kronie and veq? Go find the top 10 arena teams from velen in 2v2 or 3v3 and i guarantee you they're there. You literally mentioned no one from manly game for men, who has now pretty much xferred but until last week had 3 3v3 teams over 2200 and 2 2v2 teams there, although they werent the greatest people. They were good pvpers, and lets not forget to mention Velen's long forgotten Rusti/Jasz/Muscular, holding down Rank 5 in retal 3's at 2517... Give some respect to real pvpers before you post a list of people from FT/Veritas that you think are good. There may be more to pvp than arenas, but rated bgs arent a good way to judge someones skill, nor is 2v2, and neither is a random BG. So.. post on ur main you loser

Hpally: Veq, Ezeze if he ever played
Rpally: None on velen
Awarrior: Como
Rogue: Skumpz, Numbskullz
Enh Shaman: None on velen i know of
Ele Shaman: Bad class
RShaman: Etone, Gistwiki, Hexaphobic?
Spriest: None
Dpriest: Bad Class, speaking of where is Hpriest? its better now than disc not that there is 1
Lock: Lockdoc, me ofc, forgetting someone i know i am
Hunter: Bulji, Hopsta
DK: Lokeni, Borezz, Belaros
Mage: Tough one, 2 Button class requires 0 skill.
Fdruid: Kronie
Rdruid: None left really
Boomkin: Kronie
FIXT
There are some dam good pvpers not on that list, and a lot we have lost to A52 in the past 3 weeks.
This is pretty much a straight up list of who is doing good right now in arenas, and who should be recognized as above average pvpers. Who cares if you're a bg pro... srsly

Cough cough...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
01/30/2011 1:10 AMPosted by Milkshaké
i never read velen garbage but someone told me check out this thread and many lulz were had. pretty sure no one takes wow pvp seriously at this point in time, its a complete joke x-x
this is my pure arena list regardless- all these players all solid

Warrior- Shurpy/Comohawk
Rogue- Skumpz. I think numbskullz is a pretty good player as well
Warlock- Rusti/Scryage/Lockdoc/Alpha is getting there
Hunter- Bulji
Dk- Borezz/Lilrayray/ LOKENI
Paladin- Me/Emogirl/ Musculars paladin
Shaman- Etone, Me throwing in gistwiki just because he's a boss.
Druid- Kronie Reaction
Mage- Theze, Eze
Priest- Jasz Lunne

I wish i had more alliance names to threw in there but the only +2200 people i know are locdoc's RLS

props to velen for starting to produce some decently ranked teams, more pool = more comps to play gogo!

You mean Bulji does other things besides spam facerolls behind 3 healers in the SW auction house?

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/4406/original/u_jelly.png?1289395891
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
go go icelance spam! who needs casting amirite?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I think we had a glad at some point. Idk
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/retaliation/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1567&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

evolon, kaillie and I were 2340 before we disbanded to transfer but we get no *@%%touches on the most important thread in history?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I support this thread.
Reply Quote
lol we get no love? As Bob states above we were the highest team on the realm before disbanding. Kaillie is the best spriest, Evo is the best mage by far right now, Bob is the best shaman. If we were going by last season, you didn't give us any credit either on any of our characters. I was the highest rated lock with the exception of Scyrage (carried). Doomsfury was right up there with red and skumpz. Bobcostas/Johnstamos and Evo/Nubulator were both top players last season as well. Give us some love please.
Edited by Trisky on 2/11/2011 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Human Death Knight
02/11/2011 9:07 PMPosted by Trisky
lol we get no love? As Bob states above we were the highest team on the realm before disbanding. Kaillie is the best spriest, Evo is the best mage by far right now, Bob is the best shaman. If we were going by last season, you didn't give us any credit either on any of our characters. I was the highest rated lock with the exception of Scyrage (carried). Doomsfury was right up there with red and skumpz. Bobcostas/Johnstamos and Evo/Nubulator were both top players last season as well. Give us some love please.

because warlocks are hard.
Reply Quote
This isn't about what classes are hard idiot. I was just saying that they werent giving any credit where credit was due. Go troll somewhere else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I dont know who is best but I recently checked out the new player score/gear score addon thing you know the cool hammer icon to see how it was based and scored. Anyway I have been inspecting alot more people and seeing some of the same player's even from other server's in heroic's and battle ground's. So the score's rate pve/pvp/raid respectivly. Unfortunatly for most of you being in this battlegroup your win % isnt very good on the alliance side on Velen. Now from what I understand the pvp part score is based on , win % and your ability to kill( win % = good pvper for you slower types ). Well I guess alot pvper's in the same guild have good number's from running premade's before rated BG's (like allmost all of you). Anyway I just wanted to give you a little know how on traking this. It's not like a arena rating which BTW isnt factored in. I havent done anything in cata yet and still in top 5 for all drood's,but look's like some dude in carebear is pretty sick. Also I was wondering if any of you ever pvped on bloodlust-or know about QQ BG's?

bTw looking to do 2's & 3's...boom or resto
~weekends would be nice~

tentonhammer.com
Edited by Lavanis on 2/15/2011 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
I dont know who is best but I recently checked out the new player score/gear score addon thing you know the cool hammer icon to see how it was based and scored. Anyway I have been inspecting alot more people and seeing some of the same player's even from other server's in heroic's and battle ground's. So the score's rate pve/pvp/raid respectivly. Unfortunatly for most of you being in this battlegroup your win % isnt very good on the alliance side on Velen. Now from what I understand the pvp part score is based on , win % and your ability to kill( win % = good pvper for you slower types ). Well I guess alot pvper's in the same guild have good number's from running premade's before rated BG's (like allmost all of you). Anyway I just wanted to give you a little know how on traking this. It's not like a arena rating which BTW isnt factored in. I havent done anything in cata yet and still in top 5 for all drood's,but look's like some dude in carebear is pretty sick. Also I was wondering if any of you ever pvped on bloodlust-or know about QQ BG's?

bTw looking to do 2's & 3's...boom or resto
~weekends would be nice~

tentonhammer.com

Your not even close to top5 druids...
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Hello friends :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Find out this weekend at the halaa showdown!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228414136
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi, I'm Hairydotter and I approve this message!

<-----Melts Face
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Just doing classes. My list in order 1,2,3

Warrior- Shurpy only other one close was Torq ( i miss you torq!1!!!11)

Rogue- Skumpz/Factor/ AMANAHHH#1111111111111111 LOLOLOL (veq you know its win) for those that didnt get that amanah was a joke.

Warlock- Lockdoc/Trisky/ Redhook/Alpha is getting there if he'd ever log on lol (im partial to locdoc sue me hes having MI BABIEZ)

Hunter- Bulji/Hopsta/Heymiss

Dk- Lokeni/Borezz/Lilrayray/Lokeni

Paladin- Divinebeef=Veq/Soorny

Shaman- Etone/Oraku/Bobcost/Lalalalo

Druid- Reaction/Sighness (lunnes druid) I guess i come in 3rd here?

Mage- Ez/These/Heymiss on his mage

Priest- Konn/Lunne/Kailie/Blackmancha or however hop spells his stupid priest name/Fade

edit add
Edited by Kronie on 4/9/2011 8:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
my list goes like this
. V
warrior- bladestorm
rogue- factor
warlock- kudjik
hunter- the bulji, heymiss goes after
DK- borez quit, so i'd say lilrayray aka alwayshigh
pally- emogirl aka divinebeef(holy) veq(ret) btw emo is a man
shamans- oraku, svar(ench) muscular (resto)
druids- reaction, lune's toon(resto) kronie (feral) bulji's alt (boomking)
mage- no good ones
priest- lune, majit

if i didnt say your name here your not good at "pvp" imo. oh yeah i forgot about allience, lets just say they suck. all of u should swich to horde gogo (Jasmin respect)
Edited by Shurpy on 4/22/2011 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]