Hi, I'm back!

85 Gnome Warlock
Hi guys, back after 8 months of not playing. Everyone should transfer back to Alliance! :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Hey we're still Alliance, we're all just on different realms now! I know Shoelessboi, Comeclarity, and Applejax are over here too. Liking that haircut by the way. -Benjy
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
12/05/2010 4:28 AMPosted by Murzealous
Hi guys, back after 8 months of not playing. Everyone should transfer back to Alliance! :)

yah must be joking

and amg hi murz <3

I heard warlocks got nerfed to hell now
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Gosh hope something exciting happens.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
But Benjy, I want you guys on MY alliance realm. :(
Tell Comeclarity and Applejax I said hi, and that I said I want them inside my miniscule Gnomish body for me.

Kind of unfortunate alliance side is such a ghost town at the moment, hopefully things will change with more people coming back to experience Cataclysm. Also, hello Azearan! We need to level alts together again, that was a ton of fun. :)
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
12/06/2010 1:51 AMPosted by Murzealous

Kind of unfortunate alliance side is such a ghost town at the moment, hopefully things will change with more people coming back to experience Cataclysm. Also, hello Azearan! We need to level alts together again, that was a ton of fun. :)

actually I can come back for this. Leveling alts together again! :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2010 1:51 AMPosted by Murzealous
But Benjy, I want you guys on MY alliance realm. :(
Tell Comeclarity and Applejax I said hi, and that I said I want them inside my miniscule Gnomish body for me.

wow murz... you really have a way with words. That part of me being inside you really got me all warm and fuzzy. However, i can't forget how you just left me. Icyu and myself are all alone on skype, reminiscing about our online sausage fest parties. Perhaps you should get on skype sometime, and contribute with your cute relaxing voice. Hearts connect <3 -clarity
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Gotta get up Real IDs up in this *##! naw what I'm sayin'.
Reply Quote
hi again murz!

say on skype somtime

-Bitters
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sup murz. welcome back long time no see!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I wuv u long time!!!!!!!!!1
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hey Bitters, hey Grim! How are you guys both doing? You guise need to send me a mail on Ally and I'll send you back my Real ID. :P

Edit: YOU TOO AZA!!
Edited by Murzealous on 12/11/2010 4:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/05/2010 4:28 AMPosted by Murzealous
Whats up with your hate man, was your break not long enough?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
What are you talking aboot, Calabasas?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
There's way too many of these dirty little gnomes in here.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
oh look a goblin!
Reply Quote
I'll see if my account is still active murz, I'm not really playin WoW now (still need to buy cata)...

been sc2ing it up instead
Reply Quote
Sucks you cameback right when I left :( miss you bro
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
i love you murz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]