Thanks Divine Storm!

100 Human Paladin
For making running lowbie instances and loremaster bearable! If only it had other uses :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you can stand around org/sw and randomly let out a glittering storm of light again.

i'm pretty sure thats the only reason they unconnected it from Hpower. so rets could do that again.

for that i'm thankful.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I feel FABULOUS.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
You can build your way up to an achievement by AoEing vermin! How cool is that! ;$
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Atleast it's not COMPLETELY useless anymore....just almost -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It just needs to be guarunteed to add a holy power charge and it's all good.

Would be nice if they made it holy damage again too, like back when it was first created. That would go awesomely with Inquisition. Ah who am I kidding. That would be nerfed in no time :P
Reply Quote
is there an AoE cap to it? it feels like its capping off on both number of targets and total damage done. I was screwing around with it in stockades and noticed I'm leaving people alive with quite a bit of health...
Edited by Criceto on 12/5/2010 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/05/2010 7:54 AMPosted by Criceto
is there an AoE cap to it? it feels like its capping off on both number of targets and total damage done. I was screwing around with it in stockades and noticed I'm leaving people alive with quite a bit of health...

Yes there's a cap to it, you'll notice if u try to pull an entire instance like VC/SM you'll only hit for like 200s lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/05/2010 7:52 AMPosted by Amendrous
12/05/2010 7:45 AMPosted by Stendarr
It just needs to be guarunteed to add a holy power charge and it's all good.

Would be nice if they made it holy damage again too, like back when it was first created. That would go awesomely with Inquisition. Ah who am I kidding. That would be nerfed in no time :P

The short time I pvp'd was during that period of total abuse of power.. LOL. Those were the days when pvp morons like myself could just run into a mob of horde (I was alliance then) in EotS at the bridge and just watch the corpses pile up.

I'm really glad they fixed that.. seriously. It was like putting a loaded desert eagle .50 in the hands of a 5 year old and telling him, "Go.... play"... with me being the five year old and 3.0-whenever they neutered ret... being the gun.

Yeah, but it was only for a few weeks and we had earned it through years of being pvp laughingstocks.

Unfortunately, it also led to the "ret is OP/faceroll meme that has never gone away, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
what ever you do, in MC, don't pull 2 corehound packs at the same time,
took me 10mins of co-ordinated killing to get them to all die within the 10sec (or w'eva) time space.
one would die from unlucky crits before the others,
had to crank out consecrate in the end to do the final burn down XD
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Its fun in aoe to receive a heal? What can i say. They broke it.
Reply Quote
At least it looks pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
am i the only one disappointed with the male bloodelf's animation??
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 3:59 AMPosted by Amak
am i the only one disappointed with the male bloodelf's??

FIXD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Cow's shouldn't be able to spin so fast

Whar's my immersion brah?
Edited by Awakë on 12/6/2010 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
these forums are still wonked, i cant quote stuff gud
Edited by Awakë on 12/6/2010 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]