1 Guild for the Alliance.

90 Night Elf Druid
I had a long good reason for one typed and posted but it got deleted with all my other post.
This server has been a HORDE server for the longest:
We are all ALLIANCE why are we separated by guild names ? Why must we hold on to the little 90+ member guild with only 7 active members on at a time ? Go to Orgrimmar, look at the Horde and how uniformed they are. You see many different guild names BUT they have enough people on at a time to see its a guild. Not one lvl 24 gnome in a guild he made himself and that lvl 9 druid who just got cat form.
The alliance is an endangered faction on this server and we will never make a population comeback like the Humpback Whale but if we all come together and form 1 guild we would all be in the same boat and able connect to our allies.
Having one guild that connects all Alliance on the server would make being in hell just that much more enjoyable. Lvling would be a bit easier, getting gear, achv's,mounts ect ect would be easier because you would have the guild to ask when farming Glory Of The Hero and stuff like that.
Now I know we War within our own cities and most of us make the ignor list of other players and other players ours. But When skat hits the fan im sure he would heal or pull agro off you if he seen ya.
Edited by Cakadokey on 12/4/2010 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Several reasons,

Everyone wants to be a unique flower.
Guild banks are a pain in the butt the more people you have.
You already have people who refuse to raid with certain others
There are constant feuds going on between people or cliques.
Raiding groups, who gets to select them and why does it have to be THAT way and no other way.
Some people are Hard Core raiders. Some are Hard Core PvP'ers. Some are a little of both. Some are casuals. Some are Chinese farmers. Why does everyone have to be lumped into the same boat?

Why should the casuals be forced to support the others or have to be in a group where they are being talked down? Why should hardcore raiders have to carry casuals in their raids?

Gchat might start looking like Trade chat, no thank you.

Guilds have a purpose they allow people to form into groups of likeminded people and enjoy the game.

That said I have many friends/acquaintances in the game that are in different guilds. I do not need them all in my guild just to be friends with them.

There are many who I would never want to be around, they are just toxic in the atmosphere they bring, others like them. Mind you I do not dislike them, no one on here I actually dislike. I just do not like their chatter/attitudes. It is their $15 a month let them have their fun. I see no reasons for me to be in their guild or for me to have to listen to them; it is my $15 a month.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/04/2010 12:44 AMPosted by Cakadokey
But When skat hits the fan

skat
ska
sk
s

Roller Skates!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
one guild to rule them all...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Having one guild that connects all Alliance on the server would make being in hell just that much more enjoyable. Lvling would be a bit easier, getting gear, achv's,mounts ect ect would be easier because you would have the guild to ask when farming Glory Of The Hero and stuff like that.
Now I know we War within our own cities and most of us make the ignor list of other players and other players ours. But When skat hits the fan im sure he would heal or pull agro off you if he seen ya.

• You're Terrible

• why put more bads in to a guild

• only guild ive seen thats not completely retarded right now is < Halcyon >and theres still retards in there, but there more weeded out then most of your guilds.

• Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Awww,

Emeria you dont want to be my guildie?? Sniff, sniff, us poor casuals need love too....
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    blood furnace elites REFORM!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Hunter
    12/06/2010 6:59 AMPosted by Babelon
    Third of all...
    Crïmsøn Ðrågøns
    HOW DO I /WHO???

Why would you?

12/06/2010 6:55 AMPosted by Babelon
    Want to join my Guild?
    We have a tabard and bank.

do you have 10 slots in your guild bank...i cant join if you dont have a 10 slot gbank
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    .[/quote]
  • You're Terrible

• only guild ive seen thats not completely retarded right now is < Halcyon >and theres still retards in there, but there more weeded out then most of your guilds.
  • [/quote]

Thanx man always happy to get feedback from a fan.

12/05/2010 12:58 AMPosted by Emeria
    Prolly because i'd rather shoot myself in the foot than be in a guild with all of bf ally.

And get your soul sent to hellfire peninsula ? Nice.

12/07/2010 12:55 PMPosted by Moonra
    [quote="12532533743"]Third of all...
    Crïmsøn Ðrågøns
    HOW DO I /WHO???

Why would you ?

[quote="12532333196"]Want to join my Guild?
    We have a tabard and bank.[/quote]

do you have 10 slots in your guild bank...i cant join if you dont have a 10 slot gbank[/quote]

GOLD DIGGER ! ! ! ! ! !
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Hunter
    12/09/2010 7:21 AMPosted by Cakadokey

• You're Terrible

• [/quote]

Thanx man always happy to get feedback from a fan.

12/05/2010 12:58 AMPosted by Emeria
    Prolly because i'd rather shoot myself in the foot than be in a guild with all of bf ally.

And get your soul sent to hellfire peninsula ? Nice.

[quote="13057942856"][quote="12532533743"]Third of all...
    Crïmsøn Ðrågøns
    HOW DO I /WHO???[/quote]

Why would you ?

[quote="12532333196"]Want to join my Guild?
    We have a tabard and bank.[/quote]

do you have 10 slots in your guild bank...i cant join if you dont have a 10 slot gbank[/quote]

GOLD DIGGER ! ! ! ! ! ![/quote]

6.5/10
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Shaman
    12/09/2010 8:15 AMPosted by Slangindirt
    I ain't saying Moonra's a gold digger,

But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas
    Edited by Peaemes on 12/9/2010 12:10 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Shaman
    I'm just throwing this out there, but I make a hell of a player, and to say the least I'm entertaining ;D Also wanting to make an ally toon now that they have a race I'm actually interested in. I'd like to jump right into one of the better alliance guilds on our server, preferably Crimson Dragons, Favorable Outcome or Halcyon. If someone from one of those guilds cares to get back at me with a reply, I'd appreciate it. =)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]