[A] WTS Big Battle Bear.

80 Orc Warlock
No real catch to it. I'm moving my warlock to Spirestone on Tuesday for Cataclysm and I have the Big Battle Bear TCG mount for sale. I have an offer of 55k here on my current server of Area 52 but I'm opening the bidding at 50k here because then I don't have to deal with the hassle of buying other items to transfer with me. Also as the topic title states, this is an alliance side offer since I'm transferring to that side when I move over to this server. If you would like to submit a bid you can either send send an in-game mail to Deegs on Area 52 or to my Alt here on Spirestone named Ðeegs.

You can view the Big Battle Bear mount here if you are curious about the mount itself:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=49282

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
Still Available if anyone has interest. Probably going to transfer with it because I couldn't come up with 55k's worth of Mechno-Hogs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Bump this is still for sale. Dropping it down to 30,000 or best reasonable offer since I want to get this thing gone. I'm on Spirestone now so you can hit me up whenever via tell or mail.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/14/2010 7:56 PMPosted by Méekaa
ill give u 500g and ill even give you advice to transfer off spirestone (this part is worth more then 50k gold)

I've enjoyed my time on Spirestone very much so far thank you barring the ganks coming from Battle Buddy kill squads running around. I guess that is to be expected on a PvP realm though. Regardless, I'd say your advice wasn't worth 50k after all.
Edited by Deegs on 12/15/2010 2:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]