Horde population vs Alliance Population

80 Human Mage
Hi i'm trying to find a pvp sever where the alliance and horde population is as close to 50:50 as I can.

What do you guys think is the faction population of this sever

Also how is the overall population

I would your greatest apprication if you tell me.
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Hunter
Run away now.... seriously...... run away.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
it used to be horrible for the allies here, but looking at census data from before the addon throttling blizzard implemented, it showed a shift towards slight a bit more ACTIVE allied 80s vs horde.

Looking at raw numbers, horde out numbers allies, but its mostly just alts.

to sum it up:

Peak hours, allies outnumber horde, off hours, horde outnumbers allies.

This all changes though in the months to come, Worgen will create many more alliance imo, just as blood elves created many more horde. So you really cant say who will outnumber who
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This realm is around 1 horde to .8 alliance roughly
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
Thanks so much for your responses

If anyone else wants to add their thoughts please feel free
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just realized that the ltest post on this thread is a week old. BUT, since it's Tues. morning perhaps you'll be reading it.

Cesus data for WoW ( like for the US) is spotty at best. The ratio of Horde V Ally swings too wildly to be considered accurate at all. It might be more reliable if Blizz chose to post official stas. Perhaps they do somewhere, but I've never seen it.

In truth, all you can do is rely on personal observations. Here are mine.

WG. It used to be a great indication of server pop. If one side consistantly had large stacks of tenacity, it was a good bet that they were lower pop than their opposition. On good ol Shattered Lawls, Ally fighting in WG was akin to being a French resistance fighter in WWII. Now that WG has been forcebly balanced, it's not so easy to tell ( though we do win alot more often).

Questing in Cata Leveling Zones. I only dinged 83 last night so I can't say for certain about the other zones, but in most cases there are far more horde in the zone than there are allies. For the most part everyone seems to have adopted a "live and let live" approach. This changes when an 85 of either side comes to play. All of the sudden people become brave. Imagine that. :)

Word to the wise here. Being 85 does NOT make you all powerful against lower 80s who are questing / leveling. Two days ago ( at 82) I got jumped by an 85 shammy. I downed him twice before he left for greener pastures. He should be ashamed because I'm terribad.

So, in closing? Most of the time it SEEMS like there are more high lvl horde than alliance in any given area. Not always, but most of the time. Personally I believe this will change. Someone mentioned Worgen and Blood Elves. Blood elves make up a very large % of the horde population. I believe that before long Worgen will become their Ally counterparts. And I'd be willing to bet that most of the new toons being rolled in the last week are worgen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
[quote="null"]12199537167[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Edited by Redneckx on 12/15/2010 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
GO FLY A KITE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Darmand & Leo... Still rocking the same hairstyle since 2010
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And WE STILL LOOK GOOD!

Well, Atleast I do.. Darmand Allways looked like a Tool IMO
Edited by Leonariasdk on 8/26/2012 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Did we really rez a 2 year old thread just to make fun of my hair? Oh well, since the forums are so dead I'll take what I can get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
But I'm thinking about the bald look. It may go better with my horns.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Did we really rez a 2 year old thread just to make fun of my hair? Oh well, since the forums are so dead I'll take what I can get.

AND YES AN ADDITIONAL 2 YEARS LATER IT STILL NEEDS TO BE SAID!.
Reply Quote
leo has too much fun with this game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]