hi

90 Human Warrior
i would like to say i am not happy with the changes for a warrior. how is a mage able to do 30 k on one hit when i can get maybe 13k on one hit . i use be sometimes first or sec in random dungons now i am sec or third. i spent alot of time with this toon and with the new game coming out it will be worst .im ready to delete my account and go play somthing esle .i have talk to a few warriors and not one are happy . u guys need to fix this or exlplain why the changes also running out of rage well im in a dungon and standing not able to do anything plz im pisses off ty
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I are happy.

Also, arc mages hit once every 2.5 seconds. We white twice every 3.5 plus yellow GCD hit once every 1.5 seconds plus yellow off the GCD hit once every 3 sec. So if a mage gets 3 hits in 7.5 seconds for 30k each, and you get 5 GCD yellow hits, 2 yellow non-GCD hits, and 4 white hits for 13k, the mage did 90k total and you did 143k total.

And this is called looking at damage more than one hit at a time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Dude, Colossus Smash will be a great ability to even things up. Consider that we're still doing good damage, just not as much as before cause we hav't got Colossus Smash yet and the buff they gave us in 4.0.1 was to even our damage as if we had bleeds which we don't yet.

Warriors are fine. Just reforge a lot of your crit to hit. You'll be fine with less than 30% crit if your hit is at least 21%. Haste is also great for reforging and for rage generation. You'll se that you won't be starved at all with a good amount of hit and haste as Smallville said.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
12/05/2010 9:17 AMPosted by Ivgotyourbac
im ready to delete my account and go play somthing esle

And nothing of value was lost that day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/05/2010 9:17 AMPosted by Ivgotyourbac
u guys need to fix this or exlplain why the changes also running out of rage well im in a dungon and standing not able to do anything plz im pisses off ty

Looked at your profile. Guess what I saw?

Hit: 12.42%

Also helps if you don't mash Heroic Strike every time it's off the cooldown.

Summary: PEBKAC.
Reply Quote
83 Human Paladin
12/05/2010 9:24 AMPosted by Smallviille
Can i have your gold? Don't let that DOOR hit you in the butt on the way out.this thread is new and exciting.Warriors are fine.Judging from your gear alone it seems like you have no clue how to gear properly. They must have been some pretty bad warriors.YOU ARE RUNNING OUR OF RAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HIT CAPPED. 27% is the new hit cap get there reforge what you can to get there JUST DO IT.

This pretty much covers anything anyone else can post. Asking for their gold, the door hitting in rear, L2play warriors are fine, armory bashing, bashing the players he talked to without knowing any of them, elitist "tips". All you're missing is... QQ MOAR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]