Looking for a good guild

85 Human Paladin
I plan on being active in a hardcore raiding guild in Cata, but my schedule doesn't work well with MOST guilds (I work wednesday-sunday nights) And are there any Late-night or even AM raiding guilds for alliance side on Arygos, that are competitive?
Facts about me:
I know my class (Amazing Ret pally, if I say so myself)
Really competitive, hence me wanting to be in a cutting-edge guild, but my schedule hinders that.
tl;dr Any Late-Night raiding guilds recruiting?

EDIT: Also I might want to add, I'd rather perfer to raid with my paladin, I also have a S.priest and an Ele Shaman that I'm going to be upping for Cata as well.
Edited by Macanus on 12/4/2010 1:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
How late are you looking for?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I usually can't be home early enough before 10 on weekdays, and later than 12 on weekends (sometimes later, I work at a bar, so EVERYTHING is always up in the air)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I usually can't be home early enough before 10 on weekdays, and later than 12 on weekends (sometimes later, I work at a bar, so EVERYTHING is always up in the air)
Edited by Macanus on 12/4/2010 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Just a hair to late, we start at 9pm and run till 1am. If anything changes look us up at rollforblame.net
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Alright I will. Thanks. I ran an RS 25 with you the week before 4.0 came out and I enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
my dad calls me every thanksgiving and says "do you know what i'm thankful for? that you're not my !@#$ing son"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]