Stupid Divinity question

So it's late, and this is one of those things I feel like I should know already, but the tooltip for Divinity says it increases the healing done by me, and the healing done to me by 6% at 3/3. SO, does that mean heals I cast on myself are 12% more effective? I heal for 6% more, and I receive another 6% more healing? Just wondering if Divinity double dips on self heals.
Reply Quote
It does double dip but its not additive.

1.06*1.06=1.1236

This means you receive 12.36% more healing when you heal yourself.
Reply Quote
Well fantastic then, thanks :) That actually makes me dislike having divinity in my Prot tree slightly less.

Not really related but this question occurred to me when I was looking at the Holy Priest talent Blessed Resilience. It seemed lackluster when I looked at it, seems even more so knowing how much of a buff to self healing a tier 1 Prot talent gives. Oh well, just a silly observation. As I've been leveling my priest I've noticed a lot of peculiar talents in their trees. It makes me feel like either I really don't understand my Priest's mechanics yet, or Blizz doesn't really understand them either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]