Fastest Spec to Level?

80 Tauren Hunter
Hello,

What is the best spec to level. I will be doing mostly questing and am thinking that ret would be the best soloing?

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you know how to tank, go prot and do instances.

If you don't know how to tank, go prot and solo.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter
So prot is the best to quest?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ill be leveling ret with shockadin offspec. However Prot will be the fastest. Seems silly i know.
Reply Quote
It's probably prot. I've been leveling a Warrior as Prot and my Prot spec kills stuff faster solo than my Fury spec does. :S

Level 42 and my Revenge/Shield Slam crit for over 1k. Fun times.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been really considering going ret gear and prot spec the survivability and damage seam to be the best way to go and when you need to jump into a dungeon that can be done too.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
I have leveled both my paladins to 80 as ret. I had decided long ago that when cat came out I would try prot. When the spells/talent changes hit ptr I was trying out prot and it was a very viable and fast way to level so I decided that it was a good decision.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot for instance - get almost instant que's
Ret for questing - kills faster and travels faster

Get dual spec.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]