Shared Cooldowns.

85 Human Paladin
12/04/2010 12:43 PMPosted by Sigmarr
12/04/2010 12:22 PMPosted by Donyoku
Eh to lazy to fix the quotes.

While your last 2 points make sense, I am assuming that your ret gear has nice amount of haste on it. Would I be correct in making that assumption? If I am, how much haste?

The problem with saying that you rarely have to wait now, is that it is not indicative of how long you will have to wait at the bottom teir of class gear for an expansion. Your haste ratings will not be as inflated in teir 11. This will cause more waiting than you are doing now.

Once i hit judgement my CS is just under 3 sec.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/04/2010 3:46 PMPosted by Donyoku
12/04/2010 12:43 PMPosted by Sigmarr
[quote="12199827304"]Eh to lazy to fix the quotes.

While your last 2 points make sense, I am assuming that your ret gear has nice amount of haste on it. Would I be correct in making that assumption? If I am, how much haste?

The problem with saying that you rarely have to wait now, is that it is not indicative of how long you will have to wait at the bottom teir of class gear for an expansion. Your haste ratings will not be as inflated in teir 11. This will cause more waiting than you are doing now.

Once i hit judgement my CS is just under 3 sec.[/quote]

that may be the case now, but as previously stated, the amount of haste we will need at 85 to make our crusader strike a 3 second CD with your judgement is not feasible, unless you gem all haste (and i hope we all know that str is the #1 thing to gem for as ret)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]