Looking to be RaF'd.

80 Troll Mage
I am currently looking at coming back to the game after a break and lets face it the new expansion.

I was looking at Borean Tundra as one realm to roll on.

What I am really interested in is if anyone in the community would like to do a Recruit a Friend with me.

I have little I can provide you but the RaF bonus you would receive with me.

To Be Clear:

I am being recruited. I am buying the games. I am making the subscription payments.

You are getting 3x experience when we level together up to 60. You are getting the grant a levels that I am able to give. You are getting a 2 passenger flying mount when the account is paid for after 2 months.

I have nothing to start with on the server so if it wouldn't hurt it would be great to have someone that can hand out a few gold to help with skills and mounts.

I am also willing to do multiple characters.

I can be contacted via this thread or in game on the human character Rafmeplease.

I am not partial to horde or alliance so either can choose to send a message.
Reply Quote
I'd be interesting on doing it. What are your playing times?
Reply Quote
i can RAF u
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'd be willing. I did it before, and It would be easier getting a horde toon ready on this realm, since all mine have been alliance since the realm came online.

If you want, throw a whisper or mail to either Lufia, Samcarter, Dollgirl, or Zhortac.
Edited by Samcarter on 9/5/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]