Kalecgos World P.v.P

80 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/22/2011 02:25 PMPosted by Istolethisdk
cheating

Correct me if I'm wrong, is there not a druid and warrior in your guild that uses a lag switch or lag macro? I don't think we are suppose to sell out names on the forums so I won't list them.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
what's goin on in this thread? :p
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Damn.. I didn't know I was that famous!! <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
@Volchenkov

What ever floats your boat buddy
Edited by Daførsaken on 10/24/2011 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
First of all that's your connection, 2nd of all Blizzard would detect anyone who was "lagswitching" wtf is this, Call of Duty? Stick to your console games kid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
well i guess its time to return here. Istolethisdk if you think your hot !@#$ try to last some time we are attacking sw i recall watching you get wtf rolled many times. ah and your garbage ty and goodbye
Reply Quote
sometimes i world pvp. attack if you guys want. i dont claim to be good but i do like to world pvp..
that is all
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
sometimes i world pvp. attack if you guys want. i dont claim to be good but i do like to world pvp..
that is all

me too
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I <3 Haters, If I'm bad, would you like to duel me?? :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
3V3 Arena with some people from <not recruiting>.... We %@%*d there face :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Nah id rather just get you killed im more flag carry these days. But some world pvp would be pretty nice to get going. Spades it is fun when you attack but bring pals next time would add a bit more to the fun =D. Istolethisdk...you seem alot like a waste of time lately
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
So much mad..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol seriously there is like noone good on ally side who pvp's so w/e is being said here is either bads in pve gear or scrubs that think they're hot !@#$ because that have ruthless gear which LOL ANYONE CAN GET stop QQing over the forums if u die then u die dont make suck a big deal about it suck it up

Also people who play horde ur killing ally that cant even get to 1800 in arena does it make u feel good ur killing bads? lol ur as much to blame for this QQ thread as the ally : /

it's a game.......
Edited by Framed on 11/1/2011 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
btw nice cruelty boots you !@#$in n00b

gg

[insert pot kettle comment here]

P.S. You have to much ruthless to be in those low brackets

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
P.S. You have to much ruthless to be in those low brackets

/wave Hi Mala!
Edited by Framed on 11/1/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
@Hideyawife Talk crap with your leet 480 rating bro. I'm not pro, but atleast I broke 1k LOL

Kthxbai ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]