Kalecgos World P.v.P

85 Goblin Warlock
people still care about guilds' public reputation?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Well, it is good to see guild leaders step up and say something to their guildies sometimes. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2012 04:32 AMPosted by Numbèrz
I was gone for about 2-3 months and came back last week cause I get a message that a couple of friends were playing again (Pinklife, Angelictouch). But I didn't know it would look like we were the only players on. So we all decided to transfer because all we could see were tumbleweeds....

Did you ever go outside stormwind? On that note, nice necro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/25/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Detoxsin
On that note, nice necro.
Reply Quote
How about I just kill any horde that I see that are not in a pathetic group of 10 people trying to start fights.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
it's usually the bad ally that group up to start the fights
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Rogue
02/08/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Framed
it's usually the bad ally that group up to start the fights

Pretty much. Guilds like Kali Compton who only fight people when it's 10v1 or someone who's already fighting someone/thing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lol... Get @ MeBringing World pvp back...5000+ kills at a time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
And this is why I detest people who PvP. Everyone is lashing and harassing each other like wild monkeys. I'm glad I only PvE, with some arena in there to help level up my guild.
Edited by Flexecute on 4/3/2012 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/03/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Flexecute
And this is why I detest people who PvP. Everyone is lashing and harassing each other like wild monkeys. I'm glad I only PvE, with some arena in there to help level up my guild.

HURR Durr I wrolled on PvP zerver Eve do I kno I onwy PvP.

Please Transfer off Kellogs, kthnx.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
HURR Durr I wrolled on PvP zerver Eve do I kno I onwy PvP.

Please Transfer off Kellogs, kthnx.

so cute, someone that doesnt know anything about current topic is trying to seem like they actually know anything.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Flexecute is right imo. PVP'ers in general, are the most insecure group of players you come across. I mean, truuuly insecure. They claim to be amazing, yet usually have no merits to back it up. When defeated/attacked verbally, defend themselves with "trolling", as they most often don't have the brainpower to back it up. It's sad. When was the last time a PVP'er who claimed to be so awesome at pvp, cries how easy pve is...had more than a 2200 rating, or at least a glad drake/bg mount to back it up? 9/10 they never do.

Queue "BUT THIS IS A NEW CHARACTER!"
Edited by Tauntworth on 4/5/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i lol'd

-how i pvp says, the horde
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
How DO you PVP anyways? Bring back Wintergrasp, I say!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
haha WG was so broken with the stacks of tenacity you could get up to
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Yeh, you guys were always outnumbered sadly, but it was still fun (at least for me). I loved the mass combat mixed w/ vehicular mayhem.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol when there was actually an ok amount of people on this server it was pretty fun we were able to do 25man pugs haha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
i miss the days of 1 shotting people with chain lightning.

p.s. yarrrrrrrrrrrr im a pirate with scurvy
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I remember when I use to go to ironforge and set up shop in one of the many empty buildings. I tried it on my cata pally last year and was just swarmed by gaurds :(
Ended up stuck in combat and in the lava under the forge, because of the damage ticks I couldn't hearth. Needless to say it was a lame !@# experience.

World pvp is dead.

Next patch if you come under fire from an enemy. A carebear floating upon a magical rainbow cloud of puppies will swoop down to carry you to safety.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]