Kalecgos World P.v.P

85 Draenei Shaman
just remember i fight fair, bring a 60 and ill bring a 60 bring a 70 and ill bring one too, same goes for 80 and 85.

i wont call for help

its just me

but remember

im like penut the elephant, i dont forget, and i dont forgive.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Rogue
I'm the only one that pvp's in my guild of idk 4-ish. I don't know anyone on this realm to call out for help. I PVP for sh*ts and giggles its really all that I like about this game now.

09/05/2011 11:59 AMPosted by Cutelildevil
im like penut the elephant, i dont forget, and i dont forgive

Anything to spark world pvp. /remembering the old days of TM and SS fighting in the open field. Jumping groups at summoning stones (damn you blizz for dungeon finder)

Happy hunting
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sweetie check your stats, I just joined the guild not recruiting 2 days ago and second if u knew anything about me you would know I don't PVP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
thats so true
Reply Quote
Ok so this is fun that your getting so pissy. First off your screenshots of us in Stormwind with other alliance around. Very obvious that was not 1v1. Oh and ironforge? once again in your capital city. Not 1v1.

Next peipei just joined our guild and is a pve'er. Our guild is not strictly pvp, for crying out loud my mom is over 50 and is in my guild with her friends, grats on killing our non pvpers?

If you want to summon me just kill one of the pve players I will be out there if I'm online. If you are solo I will 1v1. Do you not remember the time me and my crew took turns 1v1'ing you outside SS when your cried gank? I came out to kill you after you jumped peipei while she was questing in blades edge and you were nowhere in sight, hunted you for 20 minutes.
Scared because you knew I was coming?

I challenge you to a 1v1 any time any toon vs my sham. Ill post that SS of me on your corpse gladly.

I have never once seen you fight fair.

I wont replying to this thread for a while because I get bored of forums, all you have said is "i fight fair blah blah" and not shown any proof of it. Besides I have challenged you to fights multiple times and you never accept its pretty obvious who is scared.

Uniaika, if you ever rejoin and want a ginvite whisper me. Sad to see another world pvp'er leaving WoW. World pvp is dieing but im doing my best to keep it alive :)

Reply Quote
86 Goblin Rogue
09/05/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Sciamano
Uniaika, if you ever rejoin and want a ginvite whisper me. Sad to see another world pvp'er leaving WoW. World pvp is dieing but im doing my best to keep it alive :)

Account will still be active just taking a break b/c the new Elder Scrolls is coming out. Will whisper you when I do come back though.

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Cutelildevil/Funnygal, I'll call you out right now on "I fight fair" because that's total bs. If you fought fair, then you'd prove you can drop me 1v1, but the ONLY time you attack me is when you're sure that either I'm fighting something else, you have someone for help, or both.
I freely admit that I am not good at PvP. I do alright if I'm with other people. But your mage, totally atrocious. No matter what spec you are in, unless you have one or more other people on your side, you can't take another mage. Proven fact, because on Funnygal you can't even beat my suck-!@# skills. So, until you can prove otherwise to me, I assume your shaman is just as bad... Just like before (Oh yes, I remember dropping you in Wintergrasp with nothing and no one else around). :)
P.S. It's very unbecoming when you log a Horde toon to talk $%^- when the group your in outnumbers the one you're facing and try to tell them that they suck because they're being beaten - ONLY because you have numbers on your side. From all I've ever seen, the only time allies seem to manage to take us on is if you outnumber us; and sometimes not even then. I have fond memories of having a group of about 20 or so camping the AH in SW and being very outnumbered, the group not wiping, and walking out a few hours later when we got BORED. :D :D :D

When you feel confident that YOU, all by your lonesome and with no pesky lvl 85 mobs to get in the way, can take ME, I welcome you to try. If you bring friends, know that I will bring mine... the difference is that MINE will wait to see yours actually jump in before they get into the fray - because we know that's how most Alli seem to roll.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Rogue
09/05/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Cutelildevil
Pkod, go back under your bridge.

i guess hes calling us trolls? sad thing is pkod has the best pvpers on ally side atm :(

imo people should just settle this in gurubashi arena!!!!! i wouldnt mind have some 1v1 for fun not serious/rageing battles :D
Edited by Getoutmaface on 9/5/2011 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

i guess hes calling us trolls? sad thing is pkod has the best pvpers on ally side atm :(

I almost corrected you to say "she", but then I remembered that none of us seems to have any proof to show others that she's actually a she and not some gnoll-ish guy pretending to be a chick... you know, like a lot of the female toons.

imo people should just settle this in gurubashi arena!!!!! i wouldnt mind have some 1v1 for fun not serious/rageing battles :D

I think it would be pretty fun to get together a group from both sides and just take turns going 1v1 just for the hell of it! As long as we didn't end up with people there who are just gonna spoil the fun by jumping everyone of the opposite faction. :)
Edited by Ciasha on 9/6/2011 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
these are such super cool stories.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Jerry!

JERRY!

JERRY!

Its times like this we could use that popcorn eating womans' /popcorns'
(I forget her alias)
Reply Quote
Hai nessi! Someone told me about your post and I had to come lawl. :)
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Rogue
well i just caught the end of the Sw gates battle lol it was fun i just garroted some healers and sapped people im tired lol but i told the ally that we out numbered u guys and they said it was all in good fun no need to rage or talk sh!t which is a big improvement for them lol well thanx for the fun :D

Edit: the ally must have went to sleep theres like noone against u guys now :(
Edited by Getoutmaface on 9/7/2011 12:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lol dude, sap more? roflmfao
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Rogue
LOL but it's sooooooo fun im like ya i bet he's getting pissed, im to tired to try and attack lol
Edited by Getoutmaface on 9/7/2011 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
dude, you were spamming sap waiting for me to get out of stealth that time....you gotta be having fun :D
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Rogue
lol ya but im tired and going to sleep now so have fun in SW :D
Reply Quote
seriously are people quitting while were in stormwind? sad day lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Everyone left before it was over =(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
well we did have 5 healers lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]