[H] Famous is Recruiting

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Famous is a casual raiding guild that is opening its doors for recruitment. Traditionally we raid at 6pm server Tues, Thurs and Sunday, with a smattering of "fun" raiding on other nights. We are also working to improve our PVP, both with ozzy on the weekends and in a seperate PVP night. Our primary focus is to have a good time while pushing forward progression. At just a year old, we were able to complete ICC10 normal and we are now 12/12 in cata, and pushing further!

What does casual raiding guild mean to us? Well it means we would like people to do their best to make raids, but we're not going to kick you from guild for missing them. We understand that real life happens and sometimes it screws with raiding for a few weeks. The only thing we ever ask of our guildmates is that they let us know about an extended leave of absence, and show up prepared when they accept a calendar invite.

We call ourselves a guild family because we want what's best for each other. This means no loot mongering, and trying our best to help one another in game. Our loot system is a pretty simple DKP system where you loose 50% of your DKP when you win an item. It distributes the loot around so we progress TOGETHER. At the same time, you don't know how many times I've seen someone pass over something they've won when they realized someone else needs it more than them. We really do care about progression AS A GUILD. We have a beautifully stocked guild bank (7 tabs), ventrilo, and a wonderful website for communication purposes outside of game.

If you are on horde-side and are looking for a group of people to have fun with and push forward into cataclysm as one, please do not hesitate to apply.

You can find all this information, as well as our application on http://www.famoushorde.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Astheria on 8/6/2011 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
/bump for my horde friends great group of folks
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
*Gank the Night Elf* Bump for horde!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
just a baby bump for my guild family. Level 8 soon woohoo!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How do you feel about someone who is new to raiding? Ive never raided before but i have to start somewhere... Im Ret.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Whats your warrior status ? I do have experience and time to kill. 350 GS in PVE gear, else I do pvp and dailies. Let me know if you do have room for me!

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Can't go wrong being Famous. It's a great collection of people. (Shame they're Horde though, but no one is perfect =P)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Was sad to see you go back to alliance (eww) aelena :p we miss u already.

Akina, we have a few warriors, but really the more the merrier is our motto. feel free to apply.

Speilon we have all types (those that have raided a lot, those that have raided very little). If you feel like you can contribute and are willing to listen and work hard we have room. We all started somewhere (like me, i've only been playing for just over a year and was brought in by my hubbie, and now i'm our resident raid leader!).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well ill try and message you if your online cause im interested...or maybe i should wait to get more geared? im in green cata gear atm...no enchants or nothing...still building bank. Definetely interested in the raid scene though...well that and pvp. and im a good listener when it comes to learning stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
we're all working on gearing and finishing off toons and stuff, dabbling in raiding atm, trying to get some progression, so feel free to message me if you see me on :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just to let people know these guys are great. Most helpful group i have been around in a long time. Glad to be apart of it :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Astheria...Good Day. I am seeking a new fresh guild to hopefully raid with and get to know new faces. At the moment I got 3 characters that are 85 (Mage, Hunter, Warrior) which at the moment still working on all 3 with getting raid gears. I have a Rogue in progress that 2 levels from being 85 and a Shaman just not to far from being level 85 also. Anyways, If thy still inviting new members to Famous. Just send me an mail message or a /t message if you see me online. Thanks I appreciate it. Hope to see you soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
we are indeed accepting applications at our guild website: http://www.famoushorde.com <3 :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
A bump for us. We are in need of some good healers for our raids. Primarily druids/priests as we have quite a few pallys and shammys around in guild. We need some diversity for our raids.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumpie....we are recruiting healers currently :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Famous has once again opened the recruitment doors for new friends. If interested, please do not hesitate to apply at famoushorde.com or message me in game!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Famous is looking for a few good folks, levels 80-85. If you are looking for a guild family come find us! We are a fun bunch that are just looking to have a good time, even while pushing new content. Like it says up there, you can apply at famoushorde.com or you can pm me in game!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Right now we are a bit heavy on hunters. We could use one good, dedicated tank and healer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Famous, now 9/12, is currently recruiting a few good level 85 tanks and healers to help fill up a second raid group and/or supplement our first raid group. Come join the guild family. Currently pushing 10 man on tues/thurs/sun 6pm server.

Apply at famoushorde.com and we might make you <Famous>!...oh, and we have cookies!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]