How many original Drakaians are there left?

98 Human Paladin
Early December 2005 when Draka was still a baby. On my alt a lot now (Probably main actually). Her name is Beaveretta. Bye now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
not on draka anymore but still playing the game after a one year leave

and still on the mage
Edited by Malnutrition on 12/12/2010 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I started Aug 06 on Chid, my huntard. Switched to this toon in early BC when I found out I could be a bear and useful at the same time. Never looked back.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've been here since day one of Draka, just under another name / race / class. Most know me as Bronann the dwarf hunter. I never made much of a name for myself though.... until today. I AM PHAILADIN SHUZI YI.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
January 06 here. Same warrior, though he used to be a human named Timeras.

Know what really grinds my gears? Tinker Town Mafia doesn't invite anymore. Tried to get one of my alts (a since-deleted gnome lock named Darkbutt) in there just for nostalgia awhile back and the ninnies that have it now wouldn't let me! I was there from 10 to 50 back when the game was hard! Who the bloody hell do they think they are?!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Well, I'm still here and this guy is still my main. Been here since December 05. No other class is as appealing to me as the paladin, so there's never been a reason for me to reroll. That, and the fact that dwarfs kick ass.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/13/2010 2:15 AMPosted by Crucibus
January 06 here. Same warrior, though he used to be a human named Timeras.

Know what really grinds my gears? Tinker Town Mafia doesn't invite anymore. Tried to get one of my alts (a since-deleted gnome lock named Darkbutt) in there just for nostalgia awhile back and the ninnies that have it now wouldn't let me! I was there from 10 to 50 back when the game was hard! Who the bloody hell do they think they are?!

Haha, hate to break it to you but TTM formally disbanded a looooong time ago. The only people in it now a days are the original GM since BC (I think? Don't yell at me Twig!), Auratwig, and his dad, Minmage. Them and long lost alts that people probably haven't logged in to in about 6 months - 1 year+.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Rolled at server launch, ran with the Heelchoppers back in the day. Still here, off and on.
Reply Quote
me
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
been here since vanilla aswell :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Been here since October of 06. I started a night elf druid and human paladin, but this girl was my main for the longest time after BC came out. I come back every so often, but I've moved on from Draka. I just don't know anyone anymore or who's even still here.

Edit: Because I fail at typing correct dates.
Edited by Rubinel on 12/16/2010 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Draka wasn't around in Oct 05.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Derp 06. Typo. :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I forgive you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
My Main may have switched servers but my lvl 80 paladin still stands with the Drakaians. been on draka since 2006
Edited by Munmun on 12/16/2010 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
<--- OG
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Shaman
Been gone for a minute, but Skillet is my first main, rolled when Draka opened so I could get the flavor of a new world. Dropped out after BC, but fondly remember all the Should Be Committed and Spirited Away family.

Back in Cata, dont see the old names around much (Hi to Curse and Gargauth!), but Im always looking for some of you old fogies when Im in Org and whatnot.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
started this toon when draka was a month old, this has been my main ever since. took a few 6-9 month breaks since then but back again for cata
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Haha, hate to break it to you but TTM formally disbanded a looooong time ago. The only people in it now a days are the original GM since BC (I think? Don't yell at me Twig!), Auratwig, and his dad, Minmage. Them and long lost alts that people probably haven't logged in to in about 6 months - 1 year+

I started playing in May of 06. GM came in 07. It'd be nice to get a 10 man raid team going but I'm going to wait and see who is still around after the holidays.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]