How many original Drakaians are there left?

85 Worgen Death Knight
i was here Dec 2005
Edited by Manimawasm on 1/6/2011 12:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<--- Making Draka more terrible since day one
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Priest
I've been dying in void zones here since Dec 2005

Fixed.
Edited by Gothpriest on 1/7/2011 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
Been here since the start. Use to be a shaman main with the same name. Was an officer in Gunslingers (Any hordies remember?), and was apart of TFR and Wolves.
Edited by Arros on 1/13/2011 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Same toon, same name, same dog, since early vanilla :). Thank goodness I got a backyard.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Shaman
/Salute. A few left I see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Been here since December 26th of 2005. Took a long hiatus from just before wrath until the shattering. I'll admit it, I miss vanilla. I miss farming MC and having awkward vent conversations at the same time.....I miss the excitement of when BC came out, with everyone standing at the dark portal. Those were the days.

I only remember a few infamous guilds.....Delusions of Grandeur, Cold Steel Order.....

I started in Divinity....then we merged with Allies in Arms to create "Divine Allies". Then we split and I ended up in Critical Mass during BC. Then after I left before wotlk, something happened and critical mass seized to exist.

Oh, the memories.

/sigh
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Started on Dec 11 '05 at age 13 on a human paladin with the same name who signed the charter for <Wanted Dead> eventually left to help start another guild <Hand of Fate> Then when that fell apart got in to <Gods Army> Which also fell apart...then joined <Brothers In Arms> a month or two after they came to be and still kicking it.

I deleted my original paladin in BC four months after launch (rank of Knight-Captain) trying to escape the game then came back six months later re-leveled a paladin under a different name and reused this name for my death knight.
Edited by Taridiacie on 1/14/2011 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Been here since Dec. 05. Started on alliance with my warrior that I have.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
01/13/2011 6:41 AMPosted by Nairbren
Same toon, same name, same dog, since early vanilla :). Thank goodness I got a backyard.

Thanks nair i spit my iced tea all over my computer screen from laughing so hard
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Dec. 05 aswell.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Been here since December '05 I believe.

The forums were so much fun back then.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Was here... Was an undead.... was in Sanctuary... used to be called Wrathic. Used to love crushing The Knizzles, especially Mitchlem. Used to battle in some epic WSG matches between Sanctuary and Serious Business.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I have been here since December of 05, my first character was a human warrior named Bertrius.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
been here since server was released, back in classic with benevolentia and then le in tbc.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
/ wave, been on draka since vanilla
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]