How many original Drakaians are there left?

90 Human Warlock
Have been on Draka since jan 06 first toon was a warrior named Tonin. I am still here not sure how many people who still are Martha and Eira til CSO stole them from us and a few of us started the epic guild ToC lmao
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Death Knight
Hay.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
was Pram since dec '05.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
got wow as a Christmas present in 2005
Draka was one of the new servers

the game was new and it was fun just going around
exploring
skinning and building leather goods
mining
killing boar, (it was months before i did quests seriously)
it was amazing how big the virtual geography was
but wow really is so much better now

it sure has been a long time
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
09/06/2011 02:59 PMPosted by Helcyon
Hanging out in Org since 12/2005 - maybe a bit longer!

Bout the same here , maybe a little less =P
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/Otczp.gif
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Since December of 05, Although I never got into raiding until wrath I've still stuck around, its hard to leave our "mature" alliance trade chat for a more civilized and boring one =D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
< Eyesamoru/Eternay. Patch 1.3 Draka. Same character, name changed twice race changed twice faction changed once banned at one point as well. Got it revived though. :D

Edit: Atleast I'm 80% sure it was 1.3... maybe give or take.

Alts: Erayan, Geioleaus, Erayku, Demondehell (first actual names before names changed.)
Edited by Xziroth on 1/19/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
came over on irosk of course this is my alt been here since it came up remeber the odd times of not having a mount till 40 then dropping all my gold to get it lol.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<------------ Zanark / Scyle. I just thought I'd check the Draka forums and say SHAZAM.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/wave

Made my rogue Stidelio shortly after the server launched, failed all over the dps charts till LK when I rerolled to my shamtastic Stid, and now I'm extremely casual on a few different servers (mostly Draka though <3)

HEY! YOU ARE LIAR!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Burrito/Fatty/Rendur here

Motion to bring back the Draka community
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Elan//ooglydwarf//elantae from day one of draka's release and still here. I still remember the original raiding guilds racing for realm first big bad voodoo sinister serious buisness benevolentia etc
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I only recognize about two ppl on this thread >.> I used to be a tauren tank in Wetworks <3 Whatevery happened to Neodrachen and Troy?
Reply Quote
Ohai.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Xtremepriest 12/2005
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
<------------ Zanark / Scyle. I just thought I'd check the Draka forums and say SHAZAM.

ZOMG! HAI!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Akitana. now (Akii) Dec 05. Changed toon's name after TBC and then rolled to a new server. Miss draka. (o.O)
Edited by Akii on 3/31/2012 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
fond memories of Draka over the years!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]