[H] -Brutality- 4/8 DS Recruiting 10m

90 Tauren Druid
<Brutality> lvl 22, is a 10 man progression raiding group that is currently focused on finding raiders to progress through Dragon Soul and active casuals to level the guild.

High Needs:
Warlock / Ele Shaman
Priest / Shaman (Healer)

* * *Open recruitment is now taking place.
* * *If you feel you can only make one day, it's entirely possible we'll bring you when we can so don't be shy in asking.
* * *Brutality is now accepting all lvl20+ ACTIVE Casuals! Please note "active" means you're logging on more than just once a week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand your raiding application will be rejected if you are under 374 ilvl.
We intend to focus on clearing the new raid, not dragging people through old content so they can gear up first. New 5mans and LFR. Use them. If you would still like to apply as a potential raider even though your ilvl has not met this requirement, feel free to do so; Just let management know once your gear is up to par and we'll work from there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently in need of:
    Tanks: Open
    Melee DPS: Full
    Ranged DPS: Open
    Healers: Open

*Core spots available

Raid Times and Days:
    Friday 7pm - 12am CST.
    Saturday 7pm - 12am CST.

• If you've got nothin' better to do than smearing pixelated dragons across the virtual world, then go spelunking through the innards for amazing purple pixels to gloat about (after you've cleaned if off of course) then this is the guild for you.
  • If you're thin-skinned, don't like to joke around, offend easily, and hate downing bosses this is NOT the guild for you.
  • If you find yourself without a home, constantly online and want guild perks, this is the guild for you.
  • If you want a guild where raiders are on all the time to socialize with, this is NOT the guild for you.

• Website --- http://brutality-malfurion.wowstead.com/ ---

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Keinsu (via whisper or more likely mail if I'm not online), Madimius or Drasume in-game. Or feel free to apply via the new LFGuild option as well.
    Edited by Keinsu on 12/5/2011 9:03 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Still looking for 1 tank, 2 healers, and 1 ranged dps. See classes prefered above, but all classes are welcome to apply.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Hey guys, we are still looking for eligible players to fill our ranks, inquire within. =3
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited original post to fit our search.
    Reply Quote
    Bump...

And i VOTE for a Resto shammy and either a Spriest or a Demo Lock!!!
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Priest
    can somebody help me out with this concept...

what do they mean by "adult"?

I'm only 5, so I struggle with this idea.

Any/all help would be appreciated.
    Reply Quote
    Sure can!

If mommy or daddy tell you when to go too bed... you're not an adult.
    If mommy or daddy put you in a hi-chair for breakfast, lunch or dinner... you're not an adult.
    If mommy or daddy grounds you to your room for getting a C on your report card... you're not an adult.

Soooooo in a nutshell if mommy/daddy don't run your life, that's an adult. This is just our look at it, I'm sure there are numerous adolescents that would beg to differ and debate it on a maturity level but meh.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited OP to be up-to-date.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Updated.
    Reply Quote
    Still looking for a resto/ele shaman.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Still looking for 1x R-Sham and Warlock. And now, we go to Ollie for other news.

.…………………..„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::”~,………………………………………….
    ……………….„~”\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,………………………………….......
    …………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\……………………………............
    ……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::””~~--::::::::::::::-~~”::\……………………………...........
    ……………./”~,;;/:::::::/¯¯¯¯¯’\:::::::::::/’¯¯¯¯’\…………………………………….
    …………….\ º: ¯::::::::\ . . • . ,/:::::::::::::\ „ . • . ,/……………………………….......
    ……………/’::::::::::::::::”~~~”:::::/””~::::’\”~~”::’\,………………………………….
    ………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\,__„„/’::::::::::’\…..........................Ima bumpin' thread!
    …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,:::::::::::\………………………...........
    …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-“::::::::::::|………………………….......
    …………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::/’;;;;;;;;;/::::::::::::::::::|………………………….......
    ………..„~”\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::::/…………………………........
    ……..,-“;:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::’\„_¯¯¯„-“:::::::::::::/………………………….........
    ….„~”;:\;:;:;\, .”~„::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯:::::::::::::,-“;\………………………...........
    .,~”;:;:;:;\;:;:;:”-, . ”~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~“::::„-‘ . |;:'\”~-„…………………………
    “;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:;:;:;”-, . . .”~~---„„„„_______„„„--~” . ./ |;:;:’\;:;”-,……………………...
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;”-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;’\, . . .,/ . |;:,~”;:;:;”-,……………..........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;”~, “~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/”-„~” . . |;:;”~„;:;:;:;’\……………….....
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . .¯”~-’ . “~,;;;’\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;’\…………….....
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~--„;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;’\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:”~,;:;:\………………
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~--„;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;’\, . .|;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;’\;:;:\………........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:;:”~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;”~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:\……………
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:”~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/’;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:\…...........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;”~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\……......
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~-„’\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:|…........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|……….
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;:|...........

Thanks, Ollie.
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Warlock
    will contact you ingame once server is up. I am interested.
    Edited by Voidlock on 1/1/2011 6:04 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Hey guys, edited OP to reflect current needs.

Please understand that even though I've closed off all official recruitment, I'm willing to speak to those who'd like a "stand-by" position. (Sort of like a safety net, if you get what I mean.) We all know things happen and times change, which is why I won't be entirely shutting the door on new applicants.

Having said that I'd prefer to only have R-DPS and/or Healers contact one of the Officers, as I'm 99% certain we are golden on Tanks and Melee right now. Further details can be explained upon whispering an officer in-game if you are interested.

Thanks for reading, hope you all had happy holidays!
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited. Had a few no-show's and I'm not about to let them have raiding rights. Please take these spots off my hands guys. =D
    Reply Quote
    Yeah would be nice to get a few more reliable people!
    Edited by Arcas on 1/7/2011 10:23 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited OP.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Up you go.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    Edited.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    It's been awhile since I bumped this up but it seems the time.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]