Sunwalker and Silver Hand tabard

56 Dwarf Shaman
Right now, Blood Elf paladins can get a blood knight tabard just by completing their lvl 50 class quest. Draenei paladins can get a Tabard of the Hand (of Argus) from doing the bloodmyst quest lines (albeit, every other draenei can as well)

This leaves out Human, Dwarf, and Tauren paladins.

The only tabard that even bares a resemblance to the icon of the silver hand is the Tabard of the Lightbringer, which in order to get we have to finish the Shadowmourne questline.....

So basically, can we get tabards baring the insignia of the silver hand and Sunwalkers that are available to Human, Dwarf, and Tauren paladins (without having to go through a legendary questline from and older expansion)?

This can easily be done by tacking on a Tabard to the paladin lvl 50 class quests for Tauren and Alliance paladins. Hell, at this point i wouldnt mind it if the tabards were available via a quest for the whole faction (Sunwalker tabard for the Horde, Silver Hand tabard for the Alliance)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
12/04/2010 10:44 AMPosted by Baldrick
Right now, Blood Elf paladins can get a blood knight tabard just by completing their lvl 50 class quest. Draenei paladins can get a Tabard of the Hand (of Argus) from doing the bloodmyst quest lines (albeit, every other draenei can as well)

This leaves out Human, Dwarf, and Tauren paladins.

The only tabard that even bares a resemblance to the icon of the silver hand is the Tabard of the Lightbringer, which in order to get we have to finish the Shadowmourne questline.....

So basically, can we get tabards baring the insignia of the silver hand and Sunwalkers that are available to Human, Dwarf, and Tauren paladins (without having to go through a legendary questline from and older expansion)?

This can easily be done by tacking on a Tabard to the paladin lvl 50 class quests for Tauren and Alliance paladins. Hell, at this point i wouldnt mind it if the tabards were available via a quest for the whole faction (Sunwalker tabard for the Horde, Silver Hand tabard for the Alliance)

Do the Argent Tournament dailies and get the Argent Tabard.

Get the Charger too while you are at it.
Reply Quote
Thing is, I wouldn't really classify the new age of Pallies as 'Silver Hand' for humans/dwarves.

I could see the Vanilla pallies being the last generation, but not the new ones granted the games timeline.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/04/2010 11:59 AMPosted by Illidria
Thing is, I wouldn't really classify the new age of Pallies as 'Silver Hand' for humans/dwarves.

I could see the Vanilla pallies being the last generation, but not the new ones granted the games timeline.

What order would you say Human and Dwarf paladins serve then? Their starter quests still say Knights of the silver hand (And they had ample opportunity

Note that the Argent Crusade is a neutral
Reply Quote
Currently there is no combined allegiance of Silver Hand members. New Paladins, one would assume anyhow, belong to the Church of the Holy Light.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A tabard for the Church of light would be nice....
I mean, the symbol is pretty much printed on the Archbishop's hat

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050906105927/wowwiki/images/e/ee/Scarlet_Crusade_Tabard.jpg

Thats basically the symbol of the Church, albeit this is the Scarlet Crusade version. The Alliance version is Yellow on White
Edited by Arieus on 12/4/2010 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
related question, if I do the class quests as a Blood Elf and then race change, will I still be able to grab the Tauren ones? I'm just hoping I can do both for the sake of it (and having two Blood Knight Tabards).
Reply Quote
I'm not sure, I race changed from Human and still have my Verigan's Fist LOL.

Dunno, can't say for certain.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I was disappointed when I saw Tabard of the Lightbringer. Yea its hard to get and makes you glow but they got the fist all wrong. I think I'll hang on to my Tabard of Frost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]