Cataclysm Healing Priest Pre-Raid Gear Guide

(Locked)

85 Gnome Priest
Great guide thanks=)
85 Human Priest
Bump for apparently being the 11th most geared person on my realm?

I followed this guide.
Edited by Dasuria on 12/10/2010 4:23 PM PST
85 Gnome Priest
Up!
85 Gnome Priest
Hey dasuria thanks. ;D
I'm still using heroic solace tho!
85 Human Priest
I got kind've mad when I looked and saw that you have every piece from HoO. <_<;;
90 Blood Elf Priest
Need to bookmark this, shame they don't sticky stuff yet.
90 Human Priest
12/06/2010 9:52 PMPosted by Vih
Thanks for taking the time to post this!

I used the info in my blog.

I also put all the items as Wowhead links for those who want to mouse over them instead of looking them up. They should work.

http://missdisc.blogspot.com/2010/12/cata-come-quickly.html

2 Hours Left!!

Thanks, links not working on forums is quite frustrating. Not as frustrating as being 4-5 ilvls too low to queue for heroics, but frustrating.
85 Human Priest
Bumps. :D
85 Human Priest
Curious for discipline what people think is best for trinkets. My first thought was to go for with witching hourglass/tear of blood for the additional intellect and throughput. However, I'm also considering running Blood of isiset/ Corrupted eggshell. Any thoughts?
Edited by Bubblebøt on 12/11/2010 9:50 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
I like the two trinkets Blood of Isiset and Tear of Blood.

I dislike the On Use aspect of the eggshell and haste on proc isn't nearly as good as spirit on proc.
85 Gnome Priest
Definitely what perc said.
I'm still using heroic solace till tear of blood drops for me.
85 Human Priest
12/11/2010 11:13 PMPosted by Perc
I like the two trinkets Blood of Isiset and Tear of Blood.

I dislike the On Use aspect of the eggshell and haste on proc isn't nearly as good as spirit on proc.

I'm currently using both of these trinkets. ;)

I probably will not replace them until I get Jar of Ancient Remedies and Tyrande's Favorite Doll.
85 Gnome Priest
I am jealous dasuria. That tear of blood never drops.
85 Human Priest
Your boots and rings kinda destroy mine, though. =(

The only reason I picked up the rep ones was because I did Ramkahet first (I wanted the Camels ;_;) and I was tired of having green boots. ><;;

It is very nice to end up double proccing those spirit buffs, though. It really helps.
85 Gnome Priest
I'm with you there, couldn't resist that camel.
100 Worgen Priest
For back armor, would it be better to have the Darkglow Embroidery, or the Intellect Enchant?
85 Gnome Priest
12/13/2010 7:28 AMPosted by Vaccine
For back armor, would it be better to have the Darkglow Embroidery, or the Intellect Enchant?
Honestly, 50 intellect is more attractive than a slight mana increase, it wasnt buffed enough if you ask me.
100 Worgen Priest
12/13/2010 7:35 AMPosted by Memoryz
Honestly, 50 intellect is more attractive than a slight mana increase, it wasnt buffed enough if you ask me.

I see. Does the Darkglow simply not proc enough? I guess the int is better anyway since things like replenishment will ultimately grant more mana returns than darkglow.
85 Gnome Priest
Updated, used the new WoW item link system to make it more user friendly.
85 Gnome Priest
12/13/2010 7:41 AMPosted by Vaccine
12/13/2010 7:35 AMPosted by Memoryz

I see. Does the Darkglow simply not proc enough? I guess the int is better anyway since things like replenishment will ultimately grant more mana returns than darkglow.
It procs enough, but it simply doesn't give enough mana back to justify its worth.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]