[H] Tribunal is recruiting

85 Tauren Druid
We are a guild that does everything. We do end-game raiding, we PvP in Arenas and Battlegrounds, we initiate and take part in world PvP, and we also have players who are just here to have a good time at their own pace. "Hardcore" is a word that does not fit in our vocabulary. This is not designed to be a second job. We're looking for good people to add to our core group of friends.
If this is something you would like to be a part of then please send us a message in game or apply on our website.

Guild Leader: Mazzerok
Officers/Contacts: Mistrunner, Arbitral, and Nalthas
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
A guild that does ... everything ... hmm.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yes indeed. We dabble in just about everything in one way or another.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
hi guys, im returning to the server after both a hiatus from the game and a long life on another server...

I am looking for basically a good group of guys who are willing to do just about everything in the game to have fun (raiding is cool, pvp is cool, but only doing either gets old)...

I understand the dynamics of a raid and the terminology of raids, roles, macros, responsibilities... But most of that knowledge, admittedly, is through research. Much of my time was dedicated to pvp in the past, and this is my main on the server (a 59)...

With that said, I am willing to learn through experience on raids, help out, and hopefully get to run some of the BC and WK content as well as I level my way back up to respectability!!

If this sounds like anything you would be interested in, I'd love to have a conversation
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We'd love to talk to ya, sounds like you'd fit in very well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am currently looking for able bodied Pvpers for a rated bg team pst either myself or altergott for any queries
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]