[A] Seeking mature active guild.

I just recently returned to the game after almost a year long break due to career change. I am seeking a guild that puts maturity as it's highest priority. I would much rather play with a small group of mature adults and only ever do 5m groups then have to deal with someone elses kids to do 10m raids. Laid back but doesn't put up with bull!%%* is the kind of people I want to surround myself with. If your guild meets those kinds of standands, which seem to "high" these days, or know a guild that does please post here or send Khamand an ingame mail.
Edited by Khamand on 12/5/2010 1:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Maturity means different things to different people. Some believe that a "mature" guild will have all sorts of adults-only type language that would not be acceptable for younger people, some think that it means there will be no drama and everyone will be polite... I could go on.

What does it mean to you? What are your game play intentions during the next expansion (serious raiding, casual raiding, standing around in SW/running 5 mans)? Is that your main character?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
Welcome back to the fold Khamand. I invite you to check out our guild at TheArdentGuard.com - specifically our expectations. If they line up with what you're looking for please hunt me down in-game.

Happy hunting. o7
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]