Legitimate use of divine storm?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel like this is absolutely useless in any situation other than soloing vanilla trash mobs, or maybe AoE on a node, but still, 3 hp....c'mon. if i'm using it wrong, please let me know.
and maybe add a defensive seal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its for aoe pulls. Pretty obvious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gotcha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Check the tier bonus out
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Anytime when you can hit 2 or more targets with or when you have a tier proc.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
03/25/2014 03:22 PMPosted by Codå
I feel like this is absolutely useless in any situation other than soloing vanilla trash mobs

wat
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
lol… its not for PVP...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's almost no real pvp applications for it. If you're spinning a flag, hotr is faster but using both can spread more pressure around.

There's a small number of defensive abilities in the game that reduce physical damage that would make DS hit harder than TV.

It's the only baseline we have that's not a long CD that can be used to break stealth if there's nothing for us to target, because of totally good design.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, for pvp probably not so much.

For pve, it is pretty good, especially the t16 4p, which hits harder than TV due to being all holy and the holy damage bonus from inq.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
in gilneas RBGs you can top damage by hotr ds sotr WW flag spinning
step two is to talk !@#$ to other dps classes in your group
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Yeah, DS is great for being that cool guy with the highest dps in a random BG. Everyone will look up to you and will ask to be your best friend.

But really, it's main functions are in PVE where Hammer of the Righteous and Divine Storm replace Crusader Strike and Templar's Verdict any time there is a second target closer than 8 yards, and in large scale World PVP where you want to lay down mas AOE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]