Heroic Cho'gall - 10M

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I've been bashing my face on him for the better part of a couple of hours. The DPS check isn't particularly the issue (~88.3K), however a lot of my damage and attention is forcefully redirected to his adds so I don't get domed by mountains of Corruption.

He doesn't produce nearly enough Vengeance to make my damage decent, and he does far too much to me in Retribution to make it a viable option. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solo him post-Vengeance-nerf? I've been tinkering with the idea of pulling him with his trash and using HA with AvW rake in GC procs and button mash my SotR between each shield.

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkLLeNpBYI
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/25/2014 06:24 AMPosted by Glorÿ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkLLeNpBYI

Look at the Vengeance he's accruing. That's impossible in today's climate because of the Vengeance nerf. Were that the case, this would've been a joke.

TL;DR - read the OP.
Edited by Kaelnarae on 3/25/2014 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did read your OP, and the vid was uploaded 10m ago so I assumed this was after the nerf.

Just do it as ret
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/25/2014 09:44 AMPosted by Glorÿ
I did read your OP, and the vid was uploaded 10m ago so I assumed this was after the nerf.

Just do it as ret

The video was uploaded a year ago in the wrong month.

Clearly you didn't read the OP, since I already said he does too much damage to me in Ret for it to be an option.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I did read it, and then posted a video showing you how it can be done. Just because you won't get crazy vengeance from pulling the adds/boss together doesn't mean you won't do enough damage to kill him. In the video he killed the boss in less than 3m with more than 7 left on berserk...

Also, idk why you have to be snarky and a jerk. I answered exactly what you were asking with a video you could have looked up yourself. Regardless of the vengeance you will gain you should be able to solo him easily if you pull one of the trash groups/turret GC procs into him.

GL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]