Ret and the PvP Metagem.

100 Tauren Paladin
Even if it's still a bit outdated I assume (by seeing the higher MMR Rets using it still in their Prideful helm) that it's still better than the Str/Crit Diamond? If so, is it because of the PvP Power for our offheals?

Or can the Rev Diamond still be as useful?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Idk the exact theorycrafting on the 2 metas, but the way I look at it, is that the pvp meta gives you a flat pvp power increase. Helping both your heals and damage.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
03/26/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Ribet
Idk the exact theorycrafting on the 2 metas, but the way I look at it, is that the pvp meta gives you a flat pvp power increase. Helping both your heals and damage.

I figured.

I'm assuming some classes the PvP Meta benefits them compared to others who seem to find it outdated and not as good.

Btw you look familiar, I think we were in a Twin Peaks together.

I don't come across a lot of Tauren Ret Pally's so maybe you stuck out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The PvP Meta is always better because of the Resil. Why? Ret gets trained 90% of your arena games. The Str / Crit does more damage / healing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
the pvp meta isn't available to me yet.

Currently I am running a 434 master minor speed meta, because it was in the guild bank, and I didn't have 800g to replace it.

What is my best option, keeping the current (which doesn't stack with long arm talent), getting the 216 str +3 crit, or the legendary?

I mainly pvp, I do occasional pve, and would rock the same helm in both settings until a better helm dropped for me.

Had a burden of eternity/timeless piece upgraded to 543 previous to rocking the pvp helm, which was probably pretty comparable, but I vendored it and didn't look back (didn't have legendary gem in that helm either, I wasted the free one, the quest given one, on an even !@#$tier helm).

It will be 2 weeks yet, till the pvp is available. I don't know if the 8% run is all that useful, when someone is LOS in arena, maybe?

thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]