T90 Talents for Paladin may be bugged?

90 Human Paladin
I may just be crazy, but it feels like the damage aspect is not benefiting from Inquisition, on top of that it seems the damage aspect is also dipping in to battle fatigue, effectively cutting the damage just like the healing when it shouldn't be.

Anyone mind doing a few controlled tests zero buffs except inquistion, I'll be preforming a few myself, I just want to see if the results are stable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Confirmed Inquistion does give them benefits.

Tested with: Inquisition/ No buffs/ On Player

Holy Prism: 15k ( Non crit)
20k ( Crit )

Execution Sentence: 20k ( Non Crit)
28k ( Crit )

Light's Hammer: 4k ( Non Crit)
6k ( Crit )

Seems like Battle Fatigue may be cutting in, otherwise I'd say the values on these abilities are pretty pathetic... if that's all their doing considering two have a 1 min cd and one has a 20 sec cd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ES does so much damage for one global as for the other two... Well that's why ES is the go to for ret lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/27/2014 02:29 PMPosted by Choey
ES does so much damage for one global as for the other two... Well that's why ES is the go to for ret lol.

Still doesn't feel anywhere near where it should be at this point in the expansion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]