Ret help.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, so im starting to take ret seriously now and was wondering what should i go for if i am gearing at flex, Low level items.

Mastery or Haste?
Reply Quote
Haste haste and more haste...it helps smooth out your rotation immensely,,,until you can get 40%+ unbuffed you still don't have enough
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
40% applies if you have the t16 4p. If not then you are better going all the way to 50% (you won't get there in LFR/Flex gear).

Weapon ilvl is a huge part of your damage, and is what you should prioritize your rolls for. Good news is that the three bosses in the first three wings that drop weapons are tier bosses, so if you don't have the tier set, then your coins will be used for tier and weapon. And Thok, who drops bis weapon and tier head, also drops bis trinket. Your other bis trinket comes off Galakras.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I believe haste even beats strength starting well before current LFR / Flex ilvls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]