[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
/giggle, too funny. Walkmasters...oh boy.
OMG U GUYZ SHUD GET BACK 2 WRK N STUF!

Also, feed Crithto, he's been wandering the forums again.
Edited by Jakjak on 4/1/2014 2:01 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Putting the Black Market Auction House in the middle of the Gurubashi Arena?

Whoa, take a nap there Satan.
90 Undead Warlock
the charge changes though man i must have posted half of these to my fb wall this was too good thanks blizzard
90 Tauren Warrior
OMG!!! This has to be one of funniest things i've seen in a loooooong time!! expecially the warriors section! and that bit about "gnomes should probably not be death knights" LMAO!!!! I was laughing so hard at this my dogs were barking at me cause they thought something was wrong! lol Great job!
90 Human Paladin
seasonal effects to the game (other than the holiday events) would be pretty cool tho. no but seriously tho, the difference between night and day in the game is stupid, night really should be darker i'm not even kidding. And i got one idea to stop the !@#$%ing/make this crazy when it comes to nerfing. every weekend there should be voting on what content should be nerfed and how by the community instead of devs doing it.
90 Worgen Warrior
+1 interwebs
90 Human Rogue
Ah, a welcome return to form for the Blizzard April Fools jokes!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ha ha funny joke, no?
90 Undead Priest
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
Time Warp now requires just a jump to the left.

LOL!!! Should come with some newspaper, squirt guns, and toilet paper as well.
Edited by Wicari on 4/1/2014 11:10 AM PDT
85 Tauren Druid
Couldn't stop giggling.

Gotta love the Dr. WHO reference.
Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”

And don't you know Free Range just means less meat for a higher price!
Druids in Moonkin Form are now 50% more delicious. As always, we recommend Free Range Moonkin whenever available.
1 Undead Warrior
Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”

Chakra, when the walls fell.

Despite concerns over workers’ rights violations due to unreasonable weather conditions, Arthas has stated that people should let it go, and that he will indeed remain the final boss of Icecrown Citadel. The cold never bothered him anyway.

Yay for some of my other favorite fandoms.

Walkmasters provide a guided tour of the world, giving out small bits of trivia for the area you’re in as they walk alongside you to your destination. If they walk slower than you’d like, just use your Homerock.

Can this actually happen? Not replacing the flightmasters, of course, but as a separate thing for lore-junkies.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
•Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK.

OMG WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION IT???

BRING BACK CRABBY!!!!
/sobs

But awesome read. And

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
For safety, all Hunters must now wear bright orange vests at all times.

Please add camo legs, and noise cancelling earmuffs for us as well, we would very much appreciate that.
90 Pandaren Monk
Blizz please cancel WoD and reallocate all resources to creating a full blizzard CGI recreation of Arthas dancing around creating Icecrown Citadel, singing and shooting joyful ice magic from Frostmourne! It would take MMO's to the next level!!
90 Orc Shaman
You can never play it the same way twice.
90 Human Paladin
LMAO! April Fools to you too BLIZZ! hahahaha
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]