[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Monk
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
Chakra, when the walls fell.

I laughed WAY too hard at this one, since I've been rewatching the entire series and this episode just came up. Thank you whoever added this part, thank you. =D
100 Human Paladin
I hope a few of those actually make it! :)

Well done. Well done indeed!
100 Draenei Paladin
I lost it at

If Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is installed, Paladin characters will stare longingly over a fence at the Crusader, and then look away and pretend to be picking their nails if the Crusader notices.
90 Orc Hunter
04/01/2014 08:48 AMPosted by Nyres
The only one that was funny was the fighting game because it was done in the old style of a joke. The thing that killed it for me was that they did an entire Artcraft joke at this even thought they are likely well aware of how infrequent those are and how much people look forward to it. Making one of those a is like a kick below the belt than an actual joke. Also the creations of these jokes are taking away from development time on Warlords.

Do you really think a company whos bottom line is money stopped all development for a joke? if so you are a idiot.

They are most definitely still working on WoD, hard, so get that stick out of your !@# and enjoy the damn joke, it was hilarious and alot of us have missed these joke patch notes the last few years, its one damn day out of the year and its not gonna push WoD back any further. so just stop.

Your real Draenei will likely be out soon, im sure it will complete you.
100 Tauren Shaman
I'm looking forward to Warlords even more now! My Warlock was getting boring and predictable to play.
Bravo! And sorry about the crabs.
100 Night Elf Druid
This is brilliant. Well done!

Some of these are really not bad ideas at all if you think about it. "Obedience" (if you rethink the idea) is a great way to add gameplay to Hunter pets (and differentiate them from other class pets). Plus, just the idea of giving Hunter pets a limited AI that can adapt to changes in obedience... Having your wolf uncomfortably sniff the main tank right before a pull. Ah, good times.

I would watch the [redacted] out of Twitch Plays WOW.

I would also pay more for wandering NPCs to randomly transmog people.

All in all, I triple-dog DARE Blizzard to implement these.

>.>
100 Gnome Death Knight
Gnomes should just probably not be Death Knights.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Rockbiter Totem now transforms the Shaman into a large stone elemental that cannot save their friends, despite having such big, strong hands.

Blizzard, I love you. This is the best reference in the history of ever. Seriously. <3
100 Orc Hunter
CLC
In addition to a Proving Grounds medal of Silver or better being required to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeons, a medal of Gold or better is now required to post in the forums.

I would be 100% okay with this.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
AWESOME--You had me right through Heckscream. Forgot it was April Fools day.
66 Gnome Death Knight
Using Death Grip on something larger than your character will cause you to be pulled toward the creature instead of the creature being pulled toward you. Gnomes should just probably not be Death Knights.

Deathly Flying Headbutt ability enabled. Now to rule the world!
100 Orc Hunter
CLC
04/01/2014 09:07 AMPosted by Shadewraith
Why don't you stop wasting our money, and your time with pointless April fools gags.

Would love to see actual patch notes to see if you guys really are serious about getting this expansion out in a timely manner.

I worry the developers have wasted their own time as well with this crap.

Yeah, no fun allowed. Blizzard should spend more time on micro-transactions via cash shop and developing unique mount skins for the cash shop.

These probably took less than a day to create. Lighten up.
100 Undead Warlock
"Druids in Bear Form now receive a bonus to Fishing."

This should really be in the game, though.
100 Troll Druid

With the Warlords of Draenor beta on the horizon...

I'm going to be laughing all the way to week 80 of SoO.
42 Gnome Rogue
The talent Rushing Streams now also really makes you have to pee.

Awesome !

Nicely done Bashiok ...made my evening:)
Edited by Lemonfart on 4/1/2014 9:16 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]