[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
Transmogrification rules are being relaxed, and you can now transmog trinkets, rings, and neck items.

Seems legit
100 Troll Priest
+1
100 Troll Mage
To make playing a Mage more enjoyable, players who use the words “tray,” “food,” “drink,” “table,” “snack,” “mage,” or “pls” in Raid, Party, Battleground, Say, Yell, General, or Trade channels within a Mage’s hearing are killed instantly.

HAHAHAHA

oh man...I wish
100 Blood Elf Rogue
This made me laugh more than I should have - some of these were hilarious!

Using Death Grip on something larger than your character will cause you to be pulled toward the creature instead of the creature being pulled toward you. Gnomes should just probably not be Death Knights

My favorite!
Edited by Ashlí on 4/1/2014 9:17 AM PDT
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/01/2014 09:07 AMPosted by Shadewraith
Why don't you stop wasting our money, and your time with pointless April fools gags.

Would love to see actual patch notes to see if you guys really are serious about getting this expansion out in a timely manner.

I worry the developers have wasted their own time as well with this crap.

Do us all a favor and install a sense of humor.

FYI - Bashiok (the blue who posted) is NOT a developer. He's a community manager... so no dev time was lost making these April Fool's patch notes.
90 Undead Priest
Nice one's Bashiok!
90 Night Elf Druid
Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
To make playing a Mage more enjoyable, players who use the words “tray,” “food,” “drink,” “table,” “snack,” “mage,” or “pls” in Raid, Party, Battleground, Say, Yell, General, or Trade channels within a Mage’s hearing are killed instantly.

These were amazing. They're all fantastic, but I love these the most.

Also, to anyone who's complaining over the jokes, I'm really sure that this took a day or two to plan and come up with. You guys do realize the vast number of Blizzard employees there are? Development still develops for WoD, and the community and web teams share some fun with their fans on the one day of the year they get to. I'm sure they can't wait for April 1st to roll around so they can poke some fun (at themselves, too).

Internet, you're too serious.
100 Orc Warrior
LOL!!!! UHAUHAUHAUHAUHUHAUHAUH
3 Draenei Shaman
Yeah Why dont we have any ducks in the game BLIZ!!! lol
100 Gnome Rogue
If you seriously think this took any actual development time away from anything at all, you're also the kind of person who wears sweatpants 24/7 and makes excuses about the smell inside your house. While you were wheezing and huffing like a sweaty baby, the rest of the world was laughing and having a good time. You are a glimmering gem of bad ideas; the Hope Diamond of human ignorance. Whoever let you out of your kennel and said you could post on the internet should have their caretaker credentials reviewed by the state.

This is always a fun day because Blizzard can just go completely bonkers and put out patch notes like these that make fun of themselves and the more extreme members of their player base (who, moreso than anyone else, need to have a pie thrown at them sometimes because seriously).

I don't know what to say to somebody who is playing a video game but somehow manages to hate fun. That's like being allergic to chocolate and pounding down a bag of M&Ms for breakfast every day.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This cost us a raid tier
90 Night Elf Druid
04/01/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Gimball
If you seriously think this took any actual development time away from anything at all, you're also the kind of person who wears sweatpants 24/7 and makes excuses about the smell inside your house. While you were wheezing and huffing like a sweaty baby, the rest of the world was laughing and having a good time. You are a glimmering gem of bad ideas; the Hope Diamond of human ignorance. Whoever let you out of your kennel and said you could post on the internet should have their caretaker credentials reviewed by the state.

This is always a fun day because Blizzard can just go completely bonkers and put out patch notes like these that make fun of themselves and the more extreme members of their player base (who, moreso than anyone else, need to have a pie thrown at them sometimes because seriously).

I don't know what to say to somebody who is playing a video game but somehow manages to hate fun. That's like being allergic to chocolate and pounding down a bag of M&Ms for breakfast every day.

Have my elf babies.
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/01/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Gimball
Whoever let you out of your kennel and said you could post on the internet should have their caretaker credentials reviewed by the state.

HAHAHA! Sorry, that just made my day!
94 Night Elf Druid
The amount healed by Healing Sphere has been increased by 1000%, because RUN OVER THE HEALING SPHERES.

LOL I seriously enjoyed that.
04/01/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Nyres
Seriously can we stop with this april fools stuff we have the outcasts game, the dreanei female now this why do you guys have to go overboard with all these jokes rather than actually work on the game?

SHUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I want real patch notes...
100 Undead Death Knight
04/01/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Nyres
Seriously can we stop with this april fools stuff we have the outcasts game, the dreanei female now this why do you guys have to go overboard with all these jokes rather than actually work on the game?

Chill out, relax, get a sense of humor, stop and smell the roses, stop taking things so seriously.
There is nothing wrong with a little humor now and then.

The game will not suffer just because a few Blizz people spent a little time on a once a year fun event.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The Black Market Auction House has been moved to the floor of the Gurubashi Arena.

would. be. awesome!!!!!
24 Night Elf Priest
*insert developer rage here*

Good stuff. Although the new "hairy cow butt" on the female dreanai is pretty good too.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]