[April Fools] Warlords of Draenor - 6.0 Patch Note Preview

(Locked)

100 Troll Hunter
04/01/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Nyres
Seriously can we stop with this april fools stuff we have the outcasts game, the dreanei female now this why do you guys have to go overboard with all these jokes rather than actually work on the game?

Because its fun :)
90 Worgen Hunter
04/01/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Nyres
Seriously can we stop with this april fools stuff we have the outcasts game, the dreanei female now this why do you guys have to go overboard with all these jokes rather than actually work on the game?

Well, last year the complain was that they didn't really do anything.

Poor Blizz just can't win.
100 Human Warlock
04/01/2014 08:29 AMPosted by Bashiok
Warlock
All spells and abilities have been significantly revamped. Again. You’ll figure it out.
Warlocks are now overpowered. This will be addressed in a future expansion.
Riding Felsteeds single file into battle will no longer hide Warlock numbers.

And here I thought this post was a joke, and then this.... damn it all.....
90 Dwarf Shaman
For safety, all Hunters must now wear bright orange vests at all times.

NICE!
90 Tauren Druid
don't know what to say to somebody who is playing a video game but somehow manages to hate fun. That's like being allergic to chocolate and pounding down a bag of M&Ms for breakfast every day.

ROFLMAO!

thanks Gimball for this.

I logged in just to say ty!

BTW....and i hate typing
Edited by Agedbeef on 4/1/2014 9:33 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There is so much to love in this post that I don't even know where to begin. Time well wasted at work.
100 Orc Warrior
I love Blizzard, I swear.
100 Draenei Paladin
04/01/2014 08:32 AMPosted by Felwaffles
All ducks can now drop items.

DUCKS DON'T EXIST!

That needs to change. I demand loot dropping ducks!!
Spoilers!

People who make the game:

• Developers: YES!
  • Community managers: NO!
100 Tauren Druid
PvP
Players who attempt to create a character on a PvP realm will first be directed to read a thread about the Censer of Eternal Agony on the forums.
The Black Market Auction House has been moved to the floor of the Gurubashi Arena.
We’ve reverted recent changes in Alterac Valley, as we’ve discovered the Horde were sometimes able to win.
Increased the number of Battleground maps able to be downvoted to 14 (up from 2).
Trial of the Gladiator is being reworked, and will instead offer players the chance to judge last season’s Gladiators for their crimes against humanity.
Upon being killed in PvP, you’ll now be presented with an interface allowing you to directly contact the developer responsible for this crap.
Due to PvE gear being so much better in world PvP, we're now offering all PvE content to those who only purchased the PvP version of the game.

Zing, haha, take that pvp whiners.
100 Undead Warrior
Warriors have been nerfed because reasons.

god damnit. not again!!!
90 Tauren Druid
04/01/2014 09:35 AMPosted by Angryduck
That needs to change. I demand loot dropping ducks!!

Yes! and a duck hunting dog/s and a brand new 12 gauge!
100 Troll Hunter
Chatting while in Cat Form will now be presented with poor spelling, in all caps, using the Impact font.

CAT DRIUD IS 4 FITE
  • In addition to a Proving Grounds medal of Silver or better being required to queue for Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeons, a medal of Gold or better is now required to post in the forums.

• Please buff the forum requirement to Platinum, Diamond, or Masters.

The higher, the better!

=]
    90 Pandaren Warrior

Classes
    Death Knight
    • Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Best reference of them all, that one was awesome.

Priest
    • New Spell: Holy Diver. Sends the caster down too long in the Midnight Sea.

This one definitely gets second place! Overall this was a pretty well done job from everyone involved!
    Edited by Lunasea on 4/1/2014 9:44 AM PDT
    94 Human Death Knight
    Mage Armor has a new icon.

Died here.
    90 Human Monk

PvP
  • Upon being killed in PvP, you’ll now be presented with an interface allowing you to directly contact the developer responsible for this crap.

• You rule >.<

Best April 1 page I've read all day, genuine smiles here!
    100 Tauren Druid
    Lol I love the Calvin and Hobbes references.
    90 Draenei Paladin
    "New ability: Heroic Sit. All that mobility makes Warriors tired. Using Charge more than once in a 10-minute period now applies the “I’m tiiiiiired” debuff, which can be removed by employing Heroic Sit. Heroic Sit roots the Warrior in place, puts on the ballgame, and gives the Warrior an ice-cold giggle juice." LOL can't stop laughing at that. Freaking hilarious
    100 Night Elf Druid
    It's hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to choose...

Rockbiter Totem now transforms the Shaman into a large stone elemental that cannot save their friends, despite having such big, strong hands.

Never thought I'd see a Neverending Story reference here. :D

A new option “Twitch to Move” has been added, allowing movement and actions to be controlled by people watching you on Twitch.tv.

Yeeeeesssss.....
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]