feral druids.

85 Human Death Knight
am i the only person who finds them to be incredibly unbalanced? if you somehow manage to not die in the first 2 hits they'll definetly kill you shortly after, even with the hp increase that cata should bring. there bleeds hit much harder then other classes, if they get low they can cyclone or root you and hot to full or toss a regrowth on etc. not to mention agi equals dodge too for them. i really think blizz messed up this time.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Inflated combat stats is the problem 55% crit with 30% mastery (which buffs bleeds) won't happen at 85

Ferals will still be strong but wont' be able to open on you with a 5 pt rip with out insane rng along more manageable damage vs hp pools
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
12/06/2010 12:31 AMPosted by Stormspellz
Inflated combat stats is the problem 55% crit with 30% mastery (which buffs bleeds) won't happen at 85

Ferals will still be strong but wont' be able to open on you with a 5 pt rip with out insane rng along more manageable damage vs hp pools

Pretty much what he said.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
shadowpriests are in the same way, with an incredible physical damage resistance, and with a shadow damage incredibly high. Im waiting to see in 85 how things will be, but for now, as I expected, things are unbalanced.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Feral Druids have no issue reaching their first 5-combo Rip if they open on you with an optimal rotation. That includes no crits, it's the part where it could take them 15+ seconds to reach their next 5-combo that kills their pressure. The bleeds are meant to do most of our damage, with Rip being 30%.

You're not the only one that can get shoe-horned with dodge/parry sprees though. :p

edit: Why don't you level up your Engineering about 60 more, use the nice enchants then make a PvP Spec as Unholy.
Edited by Ryre on 12/6/2010 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2010 12:05 AMPosted by Zoobyqt
if you somehow manage to not die in the first 2 hits

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
yeah ferals are really unbalanced
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
5 year old thread, time flies when you're having fun. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
whats up with that edo tensei
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
KR
buff ferals not enough burst
Reply Quote
if he's poppin inca and ur team isnt doing something bout this.. then it isnt bout ferals.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Can we lock or delete the thread plz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]