Cata leveling zone control

85 Goblin Shaman
So it should be interesting who controls the new areas in Cata. I doubt very many allies are gonna be questing in Hyjal with it being right next to Org. Not sure about Vashj'ir. It's next to Ironforge, but from what I understand both factions have to take a boat to the zone.

What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
If you have no idea what you are doing now, i really hope you are not going for any realm firsts because you are way behind. Good luck on picking a zone.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
12/06/2010 5:43 AMPosted by Shocktopus
So it should be interesting who controls the new areas in Cata. I doubt very many allies are gonna be questing in Hyjal with it being right next to Org. Not sure about Vashj'ir. It's next to Ironforge, but from what I understand both factions have to take a boat to the zone.

What do you guys think?

You are so lost it's beyond funny
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
@ Synith - I'm not going for realm first.
@ Bloodspillz - Ignorance is bliss?
Just thought it would be interesting to see the ratio of the Horde vs. Alliance in the starting zones.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
omnomnom
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
HEY GUYS WAFFLES CHICKEN N GUMBO NOW THEMS SOME EAT'INS
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 7:46 AMPosted by Synith
If you have no idea what you are doing now, i really hope you are not going for any realm firsts because you are way behind. Good luck on picking a zone.

Good thing you weren't planning for any realm firsts either. But hey, at least I know who to go for when I need some band-aids :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]