Some newbie paladin questions

36 Night Elf Druid
I'm planning to make a shaman or a paladin today and i'd like to have your help to answer my questions.

1) Do they rule on PvP as wich spec? What about PvE? They still make good tanks?
;2) Are they fun to level?

Reply Quote
36 Night Elf Druid
Please , there are just 2 questions. Answer me :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 6:17 AMPosted by Alink
I'm planning to make a shaman or a paladin today and i'd like to have your help to answer my questions.

1) Do they rule on PvP as wich spec? What about PvE? They still make good tanks?
;2) Are they fun to level?

Well both these question are more of a personal preference if your looking for something op in pvp a pally is not it, but holy is good for the team in pvp.
Fun to level is also personal preference I enjoy my pally a lot, but others hate them.
Reply Quote
36 Night Elf Druid
Ret still useful to leveling? Cuz all I see is ppl crying about Cata~. Are they able to tank yet? I mean tank well :P
Reply Quote
36 Night Elf Druid
I want to learn , any problem? Stop being a jerk.
Reply Quote
36 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Indict ! :)

Very helpful!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have enjoyed my paly quite a bit. I did a lot of soloing and found it was pretty easy and quite fun.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
Hello, I have been levelling as Ret since I started this Paladin except for a few experimentation levels. I have had a blast with my toon, I never die and she can handle elites two levels above her, solo. I am poor at PvP anyway so I'm not qualified to comment on that. This is the most fun I have had playing the game since I started 6 years ago or so. Once I find a suitable one hander I will switch to protection but so far, ret has been great to level with. Lot's of damage and good fun all around basically. I really don't understand about people complaining about retribution. I'm quite average when it comes to playing the game, I just can't think of anything to complain about. Perhaps when I have some time under my belt with Protection I will think differently but today, I'm very happy.
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins are extremely fun to level! I've been playing as ret, and I dominate people in BGs. Just a big ol' slaughterfest. I find tanking very fun, too. The AOE threat is still there, I dunno what people are crying about, I'd imagine it only gets easier as you level.

I also have an 80 shaman, and it's a ton of fun, too.

I'd go paladin because you can tank, heal, or DPS. With a shaman you can only heal or DPS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]